Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doub't the club accepts Hanley doesn't give it his all. Sure, not everyone goes 100% down the line, but to just nonchalantly jog after a ball while runs score is not acceptable and I don't think the FO just says, "Oh that's just H2R, we know he does that."

Comment

whoopsies

Comment

Stay right here, we got Dan Uggla coming up!

Comment

So if Hanley stands at SS and watches balls go by him while he picks his ass, should he be benched then? I mean you have his hustle pegged at 80%, when does the manager draw the line? 60%? Never because he's Hanley?

Comment

Coghlan was trying too hard, Swift. That's the difference.
            poop

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
              Missing my point. It's not "well as long as it's 80% it's fine, the second it goes lower your ass is on the pine!"

It's simply that because the fuck up lead to a run, you're pissed. It's a drastically over simplified way of looking at what's wrong with a player. Coghlan just cost the team a run by being stupid. Really really stupid, but because he's sprinting, we're fine with it.
              Maybe there is no point. I see it as black and white, if you don't hustle you don't play. Coghlan's mistake can be corrected by coaching, and apparently Hanley's lackadaisical play cannot.

Comment

Uggla gon come out of game?

Comment

Everything that happens to one player happens exactly the same way to every player!
                  poop

Comment

Anyone want my tickets for tomorrow? Can't use 'em, still in NYC, and forgot it was a day game so no one's going to use them.

All you have to do is pay the $6 e-mail fee.
                    --------------------
                    100% serious. Don't make me make "I can't even give 'em away" jokes.
                    Last edited by Swifty; 05-17-2010, 08:49 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

If I didn't have work, I would take them.

And, if I don't go to work tomorrow, I don't get paid for our days off Wednesday or Thursday. Can't pass up that free money.
                      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                        Anyone want my tickets for tomorrow? Can't use 'em, still in NYC, and forgot it was a day game so no one's going to use them.

All you have to do is pay the $6 e-mail fee.
                        --------------------
                        100% serious. Don't make me make "I can't even give 'em away" jokes.
                        If I didn't have a game tomorrow, I'd be all over that like a fly on rice.

Wait, what?

Comment

I plan on most definitely going to the game tomorrow. Just throwing that out there.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I didn't know Tim Lincecum was pitching against us today.

Comment

That is Edwin Jackson, MiamiHomerz.
                              poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                That is Edwin Jackson, MiamiHomerz.
                                Don't lie to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X