X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Barden hitting 3rd. I love it.
    poop

Comment

it's different running out ground balls and running after live balls that affect the play. Bases empty hanley not running is a lot different then 2 on and hanley kicks the ball and isnt running.

Comment

it's gon be one of those games

Comment

Gaby cares more than Hanley.
          poop

Comment

holy shit

Comment

The Marlins outfield has been playing some crazy defense the last few nights. Assists and diving catches all over the place.
              poop

Comment

lol was that a shot at Hanley by Rich Waltz?

Comment

It is, of course, completely possible that Hanley is actually hurting.
                  poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    It is, of course, completely possible that Hanley is actually hurting.
                    I'm not a skilled lip reader, but Fredi's lips clearly mouthed "are you OK?" and then Hanley shook his head no.

Pretty easy to rag him for dogging it, but I think the injury is in play.

Comment

Brian Barden's gonna be in a game winning position tonight. I know this for a fact.

I cannot say what will happen after.
                      --------------------
                      Brian Barden is to me what, like, Renyel Pinto is to everyone else. I really just don't like him.

and you would think I would, given that he has a creepy mustache, but he's not even man enough to go all out with it.
                      --------------------
                      That guy who was standing next to JJ looked like Jim from the Office.
                      Last edited by Bobbob1313; 05-17-2010, 08:07 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                      poop

Comment

So when Hanley hustles on camera Swift what should we think? It does happen, he stretches a single into a double, it is possible. So this whole 80% thing all the time is crap. It really shouldn't be such a complicated process, if you don't hustle your out of the game. If he was hurt and couldn't run to the ball he kicked then come out.

Comment

Cricket is a fun game. I played it with some Indian guys in the dorms a couple of years ago.

I could never get that throwing motion down, though. You aren't supposed to use your elbow, really. It's all shoulder.
                          poop

Comment

lol officially it's a "sore left shin" according to espn

yeah i believe that
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I love how they keep bringing up how Cody is playing hard after getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by FishFF View Post
                                So when Hanley hustles on camera Swift what should we think? It does happen, he stretches a single into a double, it is possible. So this whole 80% thing all the time is crap. It really shouldn't be such a complicated process, if you don't hustle your out of the game. If he was hurt and couldn't run to the ball he kicked then come out.
                                I don't know the point you're trying to make. That because it happens once and a while it therefore happens? Wouldn't it therefore be unfair to bench him for getting caught on camera dogging it since once and a while is a-OK?

My point is the team owes nothing to us as fans. They police themselves. That's great. They also know what's going on. They know Hanley doesn't give it his all most of the time. Doing this doesn't do much more than placate Rich & Tommy and the beat writers. Awesome. When Joe Frisaro makes a difference down the stretch for us, I'll remember it.

Comment

Working...
                                X