Originally posted by nny View Post
    Ok

locks to be added
    1Winters
    2Cousins
    3Morrison

Then
    Raynor, Allison, Burns, K. Harvey, Mobley, Penn, Sinkbiel

I'd say we probably protect Penn from becoming a Free Agent (Had a good year in NOLA). Raynor we probably protect simply because a team might take a Rule V flier on him even after his horrible year. I mean, worse come worse, he's an awesome 25th man PR with decent potential, why not take him? Probably should be up in locks. Doubt Allison, Mobley, Burns, Harvey, and Sink have done enough to warrant Rule V protection, though only real Q being Sink with "first round pick" still tatoo'd on his forehead.
    I would think Raynor would be protected however we do have Aza who is the same player. He is exactly what teams look for in Rule V tho,25th guy who can pinch run and be a decent OF. So if he is unprotected almost 99% he is gone

If we dont protect him I say either Harvey or Sinkbeil would be kept atleast until ST when guys gets waived

Comment

I did not hate Bo Porter. He has (had) one of those jobs where if you do the right thing, no one notices (or no one goes out of their way to say "good job"!) but when you make an error in judgement the whole planet calls you a flaming asshole.

Bo Porter >>>>>> Jeff Cox (was that his name?)

Comment

Somebody's gotta take the blame. Another 3b coach coulda gotten a lot more outta Bonerfuckfellatio

Comment

Working...
        X