• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawl.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      If JJ were smart, he'd turn it down before St Claire ruins his career. Not that I don't want JJ back. I just hate that St Claire now has the opportunity to destroy our pitchers. Just thinking about that makes me sick to my stomach.
      Ok that's just retarded.

Comment

Good to hear they have the right guy in mind
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

I'm not saying I don't want JJ back. I do. I just hate St. Claire, HATE that we are turning our pitchers over to him and just can't get shake the fear that he is going to destroy our pitchers.

Comment

--------------------
            Look, I'm as opposed to the St Claire decision as anyone, but I don't think he's going to ruin our established pitchers. I think he's just not going to help anyone develop.
            Last edited by Swifty; 10-28-2009, 04:17 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Bingo

Comment

At least Baker can regulate. He's the coolest. Next to Ramp of course.

Comment

St Claire is going to make JJ pitch left handed.

Comment

Maybe a fucked up St. Claire can help a fucked up Andrew Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
                      At least Baker can regulate. He's the coolest. Next to Ramp of course.
                      *fist pump*

Comment

mba just wants something to blame volstad's shitty 2010 on since he won't be 22 anymore. this is just the groundwork.
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                        X