Marlins Fire Chip Bowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maddawg View Post
    I don't think the numbers are all that different on the road. I think they just stink, period
    I'm not saying moving the fences in will suddenly make this team an offensive juggernaut. I'm just saying it'd help, both literally and mentally for players (like fish said - balls crushed go to the warning track).

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
      I'm not saying moving the fences in will suddenly make this team an offensive juggernaut. I'm just saying it'd help, both literally and mentally for players (like fish said - balls crushed go to the warning track).
      Oh, I'm all for that and it will help, but the amount of K's and lack of extra-base hits and BB's won't be affected by that too much. We just have a collection of bad offensive players

- - - - - - - - - -

VERY interesting Ken RosentHAL article in The Athletic about Jeter's buddy, Gary Denbo.

https://theathletic.com/962897/2019/...g-the-way/#_=_

- - - - - - - - - -

Seems like Denbo is a rather asshole douche

Comment

I would think being friends with Jeter would require a bit of doucheyness.

He has always been a fake, manufactured twat
        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
        Noah Perio
        Jupiter
        39 AB
        15 H
        0 2B
        0 3B
        0 HR
        0 BB
        .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
          I would think being friends with Jeter would require a bit of doucheyness.

He has always been a fake, manufactured twat
          I agree I always felt something about him, was just not right.

Comment

Working...
          X