Miami Marlins to Change Logo for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    Someone on twitter did mockups with a few minor changes and they're awesome.

https://twitter.com/DR928/status/1063445838989545473
    So much better.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    Am I the only one who doesnt see any issue with the logo on the black hat? Seems like nitpicking. Ive seen plenty of darker logos look similar on hats. Plus, i think the blue does a good enough job distinguishing the logo from the hat.
    I have less of a problem with it on the hats than I do on the jerseys. You just can't see anything on the jerseys. It completely washes the letters and numerals out.

Comment

• I’m a sucker so I bought a black hat today at the team store.

But a blue hat with a black rim would look way better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        I’m a sucker so I bought a black hat today at the team store.

But a blue hat with a black rim would look way better.
        Agreed. I'm sure it'll come eventually.

Comment

• wonder what happens when Nike starts to take over in 2020 prob get the first alteration then

Comment

• ya im sure theyll tweak these things over the years. those mockups look awesome

Comment

• Is there something in the stadium agreement that requires “MIAMI” to be on the home whites? I think that if that had the MARLINS a la the black alternate that jersey might be good. All of the jerseys looks half finished to me. The hat has grown on me.

It’s just a boring font that tries to look classic and can’t because of the colors and then the tri-colored letters and numbers on the back look so out of place. Really disappointing.

Comment

• The uniforms are nice and will look better when they inevitably add a little more teal or white outline to make them look a little sharper. Thats the one thing they clearly lack and idk if they just didnt think of that or they were really pushing the old school classic jersey look.

Comment

• I saw the new uniforms in game over the weekend when I watched a bit of the AFL championship game (really just to see the uniforms), and IMO they didn't show well at all. In direct, bright sunlight, they did look good, and the blue/colors do pop, but at any less-than-ideal angle, all you see is black - you don't even see the blue/red. For example when Monte was batting, all you saw was a black Miami.

Comment

• Has anyone seen t-shirts other than the 5 or so they sell on MLBShop? Looking for a new shirt, but don't like any of the ones Fanatics is offering.
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Has anyone seen t-shirts other than the 5 or so they sell on MLBShop? Looking for a new shirt, but don't like any of the ones Fanatics is offering.
                      They have a few different options at the team store.

What type/look are you looking for?

Comment

• They posted one on the fb page that was super 90s with like an orange triangle Design, would like something like that. Don’t just want a black or gray shirt with the logo on it.
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Has anyone seen t-shirts other than the 5 or so they sell on MLBShop? Looking for a new shirt, but don't like any of the ones Fanatics is offering.
                          agreed with this. i got one but id love to see some other designs. Also, i got some very cheap old logo gear on mlbshop if anyones trying to get some cheap marlins stuff.

Comment

• I finally figured it out what the new logo and jerseys remind me of.

It's like when a video game company doesn't have licensing with MLB to use their logos and creates an alternate logo, color scheme and jersey set so that players understand who the team is without actually saying it. That's what they look like to me.

Comment

• i really like the teal spring training uni's.

Comment

Working...
                              X