Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
    Nicolino got DFA again but this time passed thru for Cincy
    that would have to mean that Cincy was the only team that claimed him before, right? unless a team had differing roster circumstances 2 days ago than they did now?

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
      that would have to mean that Cincy was the only team that claimed him before, right? unless a team had differing roster circumstances 2 days ago than they did now?
      Means Cincy claimed him from us. They have #2 or #3 in Order then as soon as they got him they DFA and no one wanted him.

Easy to figure out no one really wanted him because if other teams had interest we likely would have traded him for cash or PTBNL. This time of year is when u get the good deals on DFA guys

Having an open 40 man spot right now is like gold. Which is why u didn't see us add anyone yet when DFA Nicolino
      Last edited by tjfla; 03-27-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• This just in, we're better than a college team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          This just in, we're better than a college team.
          i wonder how long into the season it will take us to match the amount of runs we score in this game. Man, UM baseball is really bad this year.

Comment

• If Peters, Smith and Richards fall into the rotation, I'm the prognosticator of the year. I just hope they come through.

Comment

• So Urena, Despaigne, Peters, Smith, Richards until Straily comes back. Not smart from a team control perspective but probably wont matter long term for Peters and Richards. Lets see what they can do and hopefully we can develop a couple pitchers. Hopefully we can replace one of Despaigne or Smith with Jarlin just to see what he can do as a starter eventually.

Comment

• No Richards. It’s Urena/Smith/Despaigne/Peters/Garcia
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• CHAMPIONSHIP

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                    No Richards. It’s Urena/Smith/Despaigne/Peters/Garcia
                    is that 100% or just as of right now until we scour the DFA market until thursday? cause i thought i had seen a tweet that he was with the club right now but it might have just been for todays game.

Comment

• Does it really matter? It's going to be a whirlwind of guys up and down with all these injuries. Let's see what May 1st looks like for service time.

Comment

• This season is gonna be the Abbott and Costello skit all yr long.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                          No Richards. It’s Urena/Smith/Despaigne/Peters/Garcia
                          I haven't seen this announcement. Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee Stone View Post
                            I haven't seen this announcement. Source?
                            Heard Richards is #5 but I don't think they even know.

Elieser is #5 SP however won't be ready till like April 10 so they have to do something for first 1 or 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                            X