• Show
Clear All

It's Ted Ginn's fault.

Comment

What's wrong with not giving up hope?

<-- still has hope

Comment

Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
        Mainge, Volstad was a starter before the season began and there weren't as many options to replace him with as there was for Emilio. Cogz should have been up earlier to replace him. That's the FO's fault.
        It's your fault that you said Uggla < Boner.
        poop

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
          You can blame just about everyone on the team.
          No, that is ridiculous
          --------------------
          Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
          I did my best
          I still believe in you
          Last edited by Ramp; 09-22-2009, 11:20 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I was looking at it awhile ago, and, if you look at how many runs Ricky "should" have given up, compared to how many runs Emilio has cost us compared to an average 3B, he gave up more runs than Emilio did.

It wasn't by much and I don't think it's anywhere near as hurtful because he's only doing it one out of 5 games so that's a lot of runs in one game but only one game where as emilio it's spread out to every day so it hurts every game.

But just saying
            --------------------
            Also, who saw this coming?

Out of pitchers for us who have made at least 10 starts, Anibal now has the lowest ERA (4.01). The next lowest is Andrew Miller at 4.74 lol. And he's sitting on a 4.19 FIP.

He's also been ballah since coming back from injury. He's had just a 2.59 ERA since then, 3.26 FIP. He's still having control problems (4.23 BB/9), but he's also racking up the K's (8.46 K/9) so he hits the 2.00 BB/K platue.

Will likely be worth the 1m or whatever he'll make in arbitration, need to keep him
            Last edited by nny; 09-22-2009, 11:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I believe in Anibal Sanchez.

Comment

Working...
              X