Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Fish Split Twin Bill with Phils

Discuss.

Still 8 back of the Phillies and about to be 5.5 back of the Wild Card if the Rockies hold on (they're up 7-6 in the 6th). Only 10 games left in the season. Still think we're in this, Fip?

Comment

Are you really going to call me out? I mean seriously? Tell your boyfriend to not pitch like a bitch and maybe this is a race.

Comment

Comment

CC 4-8 today,

i really think he should win the ROY award.

Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
          Are you really going to call me out? I mean seriously? Tell your boyfriend to not pitch like a bitch and maybe this is a race.
          Originally posted by Matt Wilson
          Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
          Tom Koehler(4-0)
          AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Ehehehe. This game is fun. Too bad Boner couldn't even be below average. Maybe this would be a race.

Comment

True but who is more at fault for that....Emilio for being what he is or The front office/Fredi for playing him way more then he should have been?

Comment

Can we get back to the two most ridiculous people here calling each other out for silly shit that the other basically does just as well?

Comment

the lack of hammer is what did us in

Comment

I dont disagree with you at all fip, but could not the same be said for Volstad as well?

The irony was not lost on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                      the lack of hammer is what did us in
                      But who is really at fault for that? Hammer for not being on the team? Scott Olson for not being on the team? The front office/Fredi for doing whatever Phip said or Emilio for not being Chris Volstad?

Comment

It's everyone's fault. I even think you and I are to blame.

Comment

Mainge, Volstad was a starter before the season began and there weren't as many options to replace him with as there was for Emilio. Cogz should have been up earlier to replace him. That's the FO's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            It's everyone's fault. I even think you and I are to blame.
                            I did my best

Comment

I love how my asking the person who has been the most vocal in not giving up hope that our season is over morphs into Beef calling me and Fip stupid and people bringing up Volstad and Boner.

There are plenty of people to pass blame on for us not going to the playoffs. You can blame just about everyone on the team.
                              Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 09-22-2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X