This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS
    Marlins tried for lackey and will look at that dollar level. Kennedy may be a bit rich, but they have interest.

Comment

• it's gonna be Chen or Kazmir

- - - - - - - - - -

probably Kazmir. and he'll be awful. and we'll trade him for Victor Zambrano
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I'm starting to think this team might be better off without Jose Fernandez. It kind of makes little sense to keep him considering how the organization spends. If you get Urias/Seager/Joc, I think you have to trade him. It's not as if this current team has a legitimate shot of competing next year with Jose on the roster. They're actually closer to having a major injury and becoming one of the worst teams in the big leagues. If they stay healthy, they're likely a ~.500 team. Just trade him this offseason and stop wasting everyone's time since he definitely won't sign here long-term.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
          Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS
          Marlins tried for lackey and will look at that dollar level. Kennedy may be a bit rich, but they have interest.
          They have liked Lackey for years but he had no interest in coming here. The FA name that keeps popping up is Chen (Was Happ) and the trade names are the same as usually- Wade Miley and Joe Kelly of Boston. Boston is said to be looking for RP

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Sr.Imbto
          Marlins, Dodgers have discussed blockbuster deal for Jose Fernandez...

http://fansided.com/2015/12/07/mlb-t...ose-fernandez/
          Was more of the Marlins did the normal routine they always do than actually talk. Dodgers called to ask what they wanted and they reportedly came up with some crazy ass proposal.(Which they do with every team-happened with Stanton to) Supposedly wanted Urias,Seager,Grant Holmes,Joc and prospects for Jose and Ozuna, They were rejected.

A deal with LAD could happen still but doubtful

Comment

• I know tjfla bullshit but here u go

Jeff Passan Verified account
            ‏@JeffPassan

How exorbitant is the price on Jose Fernandez? Sources say the Marlins have asked the Dodgers for Julio Urias and Corey Seager.

Comment

• i mean... that tweet was a half hour before your post
              poop

Comment

• Even tho they have been telling the media that Ozuna is not on table. They are still shopping him and IF a Jose to LA deal happens dont be surprised if he is headed there as well.

As for the winter meetings,we are getting calls on Prado,Ramos,Morris,Dunn

Prado and AJ Ramos are the 2 hot names and we have been telling teams that Prado might be on the block(This is one reason the LAD rumor won't die-if they get Seager he would be at 3b next year)

Also like said before we have interest in Miley and Kelly from Boston,talking possible deal with AJ Ramos to Boston. Boston also called on Morris.

Mike Dunn to Houston is also a deal talked about.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                i mean... that tweet was a half hour before your post
                I know sorry I have to work and can't just make money feeding u guys fake rumors all day. I just posted it cause easier than having 5 guys say bullshit they didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                  I know sorry I have to work and can't just make money feeding u guys fake rumors all day
                  What do you do for a living?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    What do you do for a living?
                    CEO of Fortune 500 company-how do u think I get to hang out with Jeff and the boys!!!

Nah doorman. U know home at 3am then sleep

Comment

• I read on Fox Sports that the chips might be falling for a Chapman to Miami move as well. We've heard all fall about Miami's interest and obviously L.A. could afford to pay Aroldis' salary in a trade. That being said, I don't trade Jose unless you get the Urias, Seager, Chapman package. And even then, I'm still hesitant to trade a 23-year-old, top ten pitcher who hasn't even entered his prime yet, a pitcher who is still cost controlled.

Comment

• We might be what is holding up the Chapman to LA deal.

LAD is trying to see if there is any chance of a Jose deal and wanna know what else we would take(guessing if we would want either De Leon/Holmes). Nice to see tho they are real in the talks tho- they dont wanna trade Holmes or De Leon and then find out we want that guy.

Comment

• Clark Spencer trolling the board????

clarkspencer
                          ‏@clarkspencer The #Marlins have had trade discussions with #redsox about pitchers Wade Miley and Joe Kelly.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mike Dunn seems to be getting ton of attention. KC/Houston/Minnesota/Baltimore are all interested however like every other year we dont be looking to move him. Actually hearing 2 of the teams offered actual prospects

When the fuck are we gonna move off of Dunn??? We try to lose cash every year however he still seems to stay

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
                            I read on Fox Sports that the chips might be falling for a Chapman to Miami move as well. We've heard all fall about Miami's interest and obviously L.A. could afford to pay Aroldis' salary in a trade. That being said, I don't trade Jose unless you get the Urias, Seager, Chapman package. And even then, I'm still hesitant to trade a 23-year-old, top ten pitcher who hasn't even entered his prime yet, a pitcher who is still cost controlled.
                            If the Marlins can get those 3 guys for Fernandez in a package (I suspect the Marlins would have to include a very significant 2nd player, Ozuna even), I think that is one of the very few scenarios I would be ok with trading him. Seager is probably too good to pass up, and Urias and Chapman would make up the innings more than likely.

Of course, they then would need to sign two free agent SP and a bench CF (Prado could play 1B vs LHP, and in the OF otherwise), but it could work?

Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                              If the Marlins can get those 3 guys for Fernandez in a package (I suspect the Marlins would have to include a very significant 2nd player, Ozuna even), I think that is one of the very few scenarios I would be ok with trading him. Seager is probably too good to pass up, and Urias and Chapman would make up the innings more than likely.

Of course, they then would need to sign two free agent SP and a bench CF (Prado could play 1B vs LHP, and in the OF otherwise), but it could work?

Who knows.
                              Not sure its Chapman they want. Hearing one reason why the Chapman trade is taking so long is that the Dodgers wanna make sure that they don't include a prospect to Cincy that we would want for Jose. In other words they dont wanna include Peraza/Holmes and then we tell them we wanted one of them

Comment

• If Dunn is still here next year he'll grab the lead for most games pitched by a Marlin.

Fucking Christ.
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X