This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
    Think I would rather sign Morse than trade for Alvarez.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs[/ame]
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• But I guess his youth makes him a bit more interesting.

Just don't think he can handle 3B after last year...
      poop

Comment

• wow wow wow this team is going to be fun to watch got latos at the perfect price!

Fernandez
        Latos
        Alvarez
        Cosart
        Haren

now if we get Pedro from pitt will be amazing and what i love the most its all young guys! maybee loria wasnt talk out his @$$ this time

Comment

• Still hoping Haren retires
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• @CraigMish: Hearing @Marlins may target @Pirates Pedro Alvarez to play 1B via trade

Comment

• I don't know, the money would be nice, but I think I'd rather have a half-year of Haren/Koehler in the rotation than a half-year of Brad Hand in the Rotation.

I guess that's assuming Eovaldi is dealt.

Comment

• I don't know, the money would be nice, but I think I'd rather have a half-year of Haren/Koehler in the rotation than a half-year of Brad Hand in the Rotation.

--------------------
                why did that post twice?
                Last edited by Nick; 12-11-2014, 11:51 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                  I don't know, the money would be nice, but I think I'd rather have a half-year of Haren/Koehler in the rotation than a half-year of Brad Hand in the Rotation.

--------------------
                  why did that post twice?
                  They are looking to deal Hand-Rienzo is gonna be the depth pitcher Majors/AAA

Replacing Jennings will be-Dayton/Conley/Rule 5 Guy

Also hearing they have talked to LAA and SF about Haren just in case

Comment

• Brad Hand was every bit as good as Haren last year. And he's a lefty. And doesn't cost $10M.

Comment

• I'd rather keep Eovaldi or Hand over Haren.

Comment

• Juan C. Rodriguez ‏@JCRMarlinsbeat 1m1 minute ago
                        Hearing #Marlins aren't confident of reaching a deal with #Rockies on Morneau, but they will add a bat at some point this offseason

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                          Brad Hand was every bit as good as Haren last year. And he's a lefty. And doesn't cost $10M.
                          Doesn't Haren not cost $10M?

Comment

• Haren will be free to us if he pitches...but if he doesn't we get the $10M anyway which means we can apply it elsewhere. So he technically kinda does cost $10M.

Comment

• I say he more technically does not.

Comment

• he does though

Comment

Working...
                                X