Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• according to his player page he's a beast
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Polanco is first in MLB among third basemen in fielding %

Comment

• UZR says Matt Dominguez is the 18th best 3B in baseball and 8th in the NL. DRS has him 7th in MLB and 4th in NL.

Get that Gold Glove ready.

Comment

• The Secret of the UZR.

Comment

• I thought that if he wasn't on the active roster for 90 days this season it rolls over to next season.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
              I thought that if he wasn't on the active roster for 90 days this season it rolls over to next season.
              I think 67 games active in season 1 and 23 games active season 2

Comment

• OK. He still isn't even playing. Once he goes on a rehab assignment, that'll take 20 days, so I am guessing a late July return at the earliest. But still, not hearing anything on him or Ceda is troublesome.

Comment

• Wasn't the only IMMORTAL DEAD BOLT LOCK thing about Dominguez was that he was going to be an elite defender?

Comment

• yes, same as Hechavarria and the advanced stats hate him too

Comment

• They're also both super young + small sample sizes.
                      poop

Comment

• I'd like to see what type of return we can get for Cishek, Webb, Dunn, Qualls, etc. I think LA needs a reliever, why not team up Nolasco with one of those and try to get a better return?

I'm not a big fan of Dodgers prospects by the way.

Comment

• So, if we trade Cishek, Dunn and Webb that'll mean only Stanton, Morrison, Coghlan, Slowly and Ruggiano will be arbitration eligible next season.

Comment

So, if we trade Cishek, Dunn and Webb that'll mean only Stanton, Morrison, Coghlan, Slowly and Ruggiano will be arbitration eligible next season.
                            Yes. Eovaldi and Alvarez are nowhere close to Super2 land. They would also have MLB contracts with Turner, Hechavarria, and Mathis for next year.

Comment

• But I really only expect Stanton, Morrison and possibly Coghlan being here next year. (Out of that list)
                              Last edited by Miamarlin21; 06-27-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

But I really only expect Stanton, Morrison and possibly Coghlan being here next year.
                                Coghlan has a lot of playing time over a number of years. He would get more in arbitration than would be reasonable, probably $2 million plus. First year arbitration takes into account entire career more than the later two which is "what have you done for me lately." I will give the Todd 0% Mark Buerhle chance Coghlan is on the team next year unless he agrees to a much smaller deal just for the playing time (which I suspect there is none with their OF depth).

Comment

Working...
                                X