X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But they gotta be patient

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
      Weird, I was told we waited too long a couple days ago.
      Yeah, if you don't trade someone over a month before the trade deadline, you've totally waited too long. Now, nobody will take him...

Comment

• Rosenthal didn't include Bobby Parnell is his relief pitchers that will be available thing because he said "the Mets would need to be blown away." Yet, he included Steve Cishek, even though the same exact thing has been said about him.

Comment

• Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 6m
          Sources: #Dodgers in serious talks for #Marlins’ Nolasco. Would trade 3 prospects, none upper echelon. “Getting close,” one source says.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 3m
          #Dodgers would absorb Nolasco’s remaining salary, about $5.5M. Nolasco potential free agent from SoCal. Eventually could sign beyond 2013.
          I would like one to be Scott Van Slyke, even though we don't need him at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
            Rosenthal didn't include Bobby Parnell is his relief pitchers that will be available thing because he said "the Mets would need to be blown away." Yet, he included Steve Cishek, even though the same exact thing has been said about him.
            Hopefully he's right

Comment

• Don't get to happy about the prospects. LAD has agreed to take all of his salary however instead of a Reed,Garcia,Withrow we are gonna get 2 lesser ones.

Overall not to bad tho-get 3 guys for our system and lose 5.5 million

This deal is all but done,just picking the prospects now. Reportedly 1 name is a guy who was in the first offer,so assuming he is a project pitcher that we liked. The other 2 no ideas(they gave us a list of like 7 guys to choose from)
              Last edited by tjfla; 07-06-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• yeah, that's probably why it says none are upper echelon

Comment

• Hopefully two of the prospects are Scott Griggs and Jose Dominguez (neither being upper echelon types). Would be pleasantly surprised if we do better than that.

Comment

• tjfla was a real downer. I thought from the news we were gonna get a bunch of top prospects, but then tjfla with his inside stuff really shoved it in our faces.

Comment

• I was hoping for Puig.

Comment

• Also hearing Ryan Webb could be moving onto SF as well. The offer they gave us for Nolasco also included Webb however they are said to be taking care of Nolasco to LAD first

Comment

• probably get rob Rasmussen back
                          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                          Noah Perio
                          Jupiter
                          39 AB
                          15 H
                          0 2B
                          0 3B
                          0 HR
                          0 BB
                          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Dumbass Marlins. Seems like quantity over quality.

I wonder if the deal includes rights to Silveiro.

Comment

• I loooooooooooove people getting mad before knowing any of the players involved.
                              poop

Comment

• @JoeFrisaro: Nolasco's strong start at #Braves on Wednesday has sweetened players #Marlins expect to get in return from #Dodgers
                                Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X