No announcement yet.

Adeiny Hechavarria May Not Make Road Trip with Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is gonna be much more fun in July when Yelich, Dietrich and Cox get here.

Maybe not better, but more fun.

Comment

Hugg rite

Comment

My problem with Solano start is just how low the possibility is of him being anything. We're talking about a guy with a career .633 OPS in the minors, having never once finished a year north of .700.

The said, I do agree there is nothing better in our system (With wanting to get Dietrich reps in the minors) to take his place.

That said, I dislike the fact that we started the year with Solano as our "see if he can become something" guy instead of grabbing someone else.

The said, I have a bigger problem with what we have at 3b and lf. That we completely flushed money down the toilet to play over the hill fucks instead of going out and grabbing a younger guy who's done well in the minors but something's off about him but maybe he could be something. Uggla and Ruggs and Cody are three good examples of this. Tons more who didn't work out could be added to the list, but those 3 are good examples of guys who did well in the minors and were able to stick in the majors. Compared to Solano, Polanco, and Pierre, all three of which have no future (and shouldn't have a present).

That said, Cox and Dietrich and our abundance of OFers means that all of it is pretty moot come July.

Comment

I think we're missing the big picture here: we kept Valaika instead because he can "play" 1B
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I don't think Chris Valaika is ever the "big picture"

Comment

I still don't remember ever hearing of Valaika until I saw him in a game. I think nny drove the point home here that there are a number of players on the team that really have no reason being here other than they were decent ballplayers 5+ years ago and still have some name recognition.

Comment

Working...
              X