No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Player on the Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Time Fav: Luiy, followed in some order by Chuckie Carr, Juan Pierre, and Amezaga
    Least: To be honest, I'm not sure. I'll say Uggla because I hated him for a couple of seasons before he left

Don't care enough about the Miami Marlins to have a most or least current fav.
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

We've never had players long enough for me to have any attachment. If I were spit-balling, I'd probably go with Stanton just because he's the most physically impressive baseball player I've ever seen.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
        -I was about to say the entire 2007 starting rotation, but then I remember Kim was there. He's on the list of one of my favorite. He sucked, but he was god damn entertaining at sucking.
        One of my favorite moments was a late September day game vs. the Nationals, where the crowd was so sparse you could hear Kim yelling "FUCK" crystal clear after a bad pitch.
        Sanchez life

Comment

More fun: BK Kim or Josias Manzanillo?
          More sweat: Scott Olsen or Joe Strong?

Comment

Manzanillo lost his fun when he ruined the Lo Duca game

Comment

Termel fucking Sledge

Comment

Favorites all time are Castillo and Renteria (duh). Least favorite is Uggla or Olsen I suppose. Favorite right now, other than GC, is Brantly. I hope he keeps improving and stays a part of the team for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Pokey Reese, gentleman, Pokey Reese.
                  In all fairness, Pokey is one of my favorite all time players

Comment

Had he not quit baseball he would have been our everyday second basemen for most of 2006. He was a gritty guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X