Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Attending Opening Day 2013 in Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef: Check
    Hugg: Check
    Bobbob: Check
    Erick: Check

All that we're missing now is Mainge and the Ehe Crowd is in FULL FORCE, boys

It's 4 on 1 and I see good things happening in this threads future.

"Erick", I think they will win 72 games.

Comment

Are we all ladies, or is it just me?
      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        Beef: Check
        Hugg: Check
        Bobbob: Check
        Erick: Check

All that we're missing now is Mainge and the Ehe Crowd is in FULL FORCE, boys

It's 4 on 1 and I see good things happening in this threads future.

"Erick", I think they will win 72 games.
        Why are you upset then?
        --------------------
        Also, I almost never ehe.
        Last edited by Erick; 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, a spaceship might land on my roof tonight and it's occupants may pin me to the floor and tickle me until I tell them where I hide the Nutella in the kitchen
          If we don't sign Stanton but sign somebody capable of playing third and somehow we end up being a little good, there will be as many people there in that fake year than there were last year. The boycott will have ended even though the Loria will still be carpetbagging.

Comment

Watching the current team win 72 next year sounds better than watching last year's team win 82 (assuming they could even improve 13 games, which is highly debatable).

At least the current team might have a future.

Comment

They'll have a future until they hit arbitration or piss off Loria.

I hope this team wins 85 games next year and draws 10,000 a game.

Comment

Bobbob, I LOL'd at "library".

What the fuck is a library?

Comment

These people lucked into a championship in 2003 and still believe they know something we don't after nine seasons of missing the playoffs and embarrassing roster management.

I want to see them fail hard.

Comment

I'm glad two people have responded to my post. I like that the guy who keeps doing all of the posting hasn't.
                    poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                      I'm glad two people have responded to my post. I like that the guy who keeps doing all of the posting hasn't.
                      I'm I "the guy"?

What would you like me to address, sir?

Comment

• We have one "Will support if they win" and one "Will not support until Loria is gone", if I've taken Festa and CC's posts correctly.
                        poop

Comment

• Will support if they trade Morrison.

But I think I did say that I believe most everyone will go to the games if they win even if not much changes so that everyone still hates Loria.

Comment

• I will NOT support an organization that wants to "win more games" and simultaneously trades Jose Reyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Party View Post
                              They'll have a future until they hit arbitration or piss off Loria.

I hope this team wins 85 games next year and draws 10,000 a game.
                              But the current team is pretty far away from that.

Also, our previous core of players was together for 6 years. Is it really fair to say that the team lets go of its players as soon as they go to arbritration/free agency?

I think they simply had a firesale because last year's team sucked and it was bad business to keep that team together. We can laugh at the attendance all we want. Were people going to go this year had they kept the team? Probably not. It was pretty empty most of the time last year.
                              --------------------
                              I will NOT support an organization that wants to "win more games" and simultaneously trades Jose Reyes
                              Did you like trading the other guys?
                              Last edited by Erick; 01-30-2013, 09:35 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                I will NOT support an organization that wants to "win more games" and simultaneously trades Jose Reyes
                                So, put you in the "won't go to Opening Day 2014 no matter what happens in 2013" column?
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X