Winter Meetings 2012 (Miami Marlins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
    Not that I care whether or not Farnsworth signs here, but this reasoning makes no sense.

Why are we automatically out when the rumors haven't even specified the 3 teams yet?

If the article said: he's still thinking about 10 teams, we wouldn't be out anymore?

I don't get it.......
    Cause the 6 teams were Rays,Brewers,Tigers,Blue Jays,Marlins,Mets and now it is Rays,Brewers and a mystery team(Most likely Tigers)

Gotta love the Marlin fans tho-Cry when we don't spend cash and Cry when we try to spend the cash and u all don't like who we try to spend it on

We got 4 spots open (Utility,RP,RP,Loogy) and might be 3 now(Utility,RP,Loogy) if LoMo is hurt to start the year(Kearns,DObbs,Mahoney at 1B) We are gonna be looking for cheap options that could help us fill out the roster

Comment

• Bunch of crybabies tho

Comment

• Who is crying?
        poop

Comment

• Michael Wuertz

Comment

• Really, the only people making Farnsworth jokes aren't ones complaining we don't spend money.

Comment

• Sports Hochi reports that Daisuke Matsuzaka is deciding on minor league offers from the Indians, Marlins and Mets.

Rotoworld
              Say what now?

Comment

• asianese
                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  Really, the only people making Farnsworth jokes aren't ones complaining we don't spend money.
                  I need a translation here, boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    I need a translation here, boys
                    Loria sux LOL

Comment

• lol if we sign dice-k
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Won't happen.

@Buster_ESPN: RT @JBPlayers: Interesting. Sanspo reporting if Daisuke Matsuzaka only offered minor lg deals from MLB teams, he'll choose Yokohama.

Comment

• I think it's NY or Japan.
                          --------------------
                          Plus I think our rotation should consist of Nolasco, Turner, Eovaldi, Alvarez and Hand.

Once Ricky is traded mid-season, you add Fernandez to the rotation and keep Leblanc as reliever/spot starter all year.
                          Last edited by Big Z; 01-17-2013, 06:24 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• 0% chance it's Hand over LeBlanc
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Don't get to crazy bout Daisuke,it is said we have minor league deals out to like 5-8 pitchers who were either injured or did'nt even pitch in the minors last year

We want cheap options who will be ready around the trade deadline or before then

Comment

• Yeah calm down all that crazy Dice-K talk boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X