No announcement yet.

Winter Meetings 2012 (Miami Marlins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marlins will put him at first and keep Lomo in left.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• They are just talking and trying to trade Nolasco in any deal,I doubt any of these deals would happen. Yes they like Bourjos but only if they can get him without giving up an assets in 2014

All of this OF talk is more or less if LoMo sucks again this year. The 2014 plan is an OF of Yelich/Marisnick/Stanton and Ruggiano,however if LoMo shows nothing they can just move Yelich to 1B if they got a CF then move Marisnick to LF

The whole point of now until the Trade Deadline is to get stuff for the 2014 season and start putting that team together

Comment

• I hope Yelich never plays first base for us.

Comment

• @jaysonst: Hearing Marlins so unhappy with 3B options, they've been checking out Miguel Tejada in winter ball. Also kicked tires on Polanco & Inge.
          Twitter

Comment

• AHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHE

Comment

• IF THEY DON'T FIND SOMEONE THEY'RE HAPPY WITH AT THIRD BASE THIS TEAM IS DOOMED!

Comment

• kouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz
                --------------------
                I can't wait till Kouz trolls all of us and hits .280/.320/.460 in the first half and Samson is all "told ya so"
                Last edited by emkayseven; 12-19-2012, 09:51 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I don't know what these clowns expected, but this was a readily foreseeable problem.

Comment

• I'm surprised these assholes haven't tried to acquire Kendrys Morales.

Comment

• They had 3 targets are all 3 signed with other teams(Reynolds,Stewart,Keppinger) so Plan B is sign someone for 1 year(minor league deal like Kouz) and look again next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                        I'm surprised these assholes haven't tried to acquire Kendrys Morales.
                        Well he doesn't play third soooo.

Comment

• Neither does Bourjos and I am hoping they wouldn't put Trumbo there.

Comment

• Seeing as they were trying to sign Reynolds, I'm almost positive that Trumbo would play third here.

Lomo is already at first. Kendrys Morales doesn't fit because he doesn't fill a "need" and is old. So in other words, not surprising at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                              Well he doesn't play third soooo.
                              When has that mattered with this team? They play second basemen in center, first basemen in left and shortstops at third.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_REAL_MIBS View Post
                                When has that mattered with this team? They play second basemen in center, first basemen in left and shortstops at third.
                                Every team does that. No team is putting Kendrys Morales at third base

Comment

Working...
                                X