Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Juan Francisco.

Comment

• Does anyone think he will pitch that well in the first half to increase his value? His worst month is historically May; April is 3rd worst.

Comment

• Boy I really hope we give Mark Reynolds a 2 year deal with a 3rd year option. That seems like a really smart thing to do. I hope it's for more money than Escobar made too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
          Boy I really hope we give Mark Reynolds a 2 year deal with a 3rd year option. That seems like a really smart thing to do. I hope it's for more money than Escobar made too.
          We got Perry Hill dou

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
            We got Perry Hill dou
            Even he can only do so much

Comment

• between the errors and striking out 200 times, there's zero chance I'm not gonna totally hate Reynolds

Comment

• I hope we sign Reynolds now because it seems that it's what Hugg wants and I trust his judgment.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  between the errors and striking out 200 times, there's zero chance I'm not gonna totally hate Reynolds
                  Sounds like Stanton

Comment

• Stanton's career high is 166.

Reynolds is 223.

Comment

• Oh you took that seriously?

Okay, HgInOH

Comment

• Yes, I definitely think you think Reynolds and Stanton are similar.

/something about belt buckles

Comment

• there is a bunch of thinging going on and I understand none of it

I feel like there's a joke in the Fake Golden Give a Fuck Bay 3.0 thread that I missed
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• It's thinging but its fun thinging. I agree, the board has been better since the firesale. *Im not even thinging right now.

5 of the 63 people in the world that don't despise the organization post here regularly. Think about how awesome that is.

I was actually just thinking today how fast the off-season is going. Pitchers and catchers in 3 months. It's awesome.

Comment

• It will still be like the offseason around here when the season starts.

mk7, Mark Reynolds - do I want him or not?

Comment

• I don't like him a lot so I assume yes, you want him
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X