Giancarlo: "I Do Not Like This at All”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flum View Post
    I'd like to know where all these good managers of people are, because I've had quite a few jobs, worked in various industries and have had very few superiors that I would consider to fit that description.
    Fair enough

Comment

• Joe Capozzi @joecapMARLINS

Larry Beinfest said #Marlins expect Giancarlo Stanton to be their RF in 2013

Comment

• It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the GM has to confirm that the budding, young superstar under club control is actually going to be with the team next year. Shouldn't even be a question.

Comment

• Originally posted by geemoney View Post
          It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the GM has to confirm that the budding, young superstar under club control is actually going to be with the team next year. Shouldn't even be a question.
          Stop being such a fan, guy.

It's all about smart baseball decisions and winning more games next year.

Comment

• Drinking whiskey again, or just decided that 5 days off trolling was too long?
            --------------------
            Blah that came off bitchier than I intended it to.
            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 11-29-2012, 08:03 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
            poop

Comment

• You're a hoot, bobbob

Comment

• But really, we get it. You disagree with like 3 people's assessment of the trade.
                poop

Comment

• Other things we "get":

-You write about sports for a newspaper.

-you like Wilco

-you like Bonaroo

-no matter how irresponsible the Marlins FO acts, you'll still do the thing where you talk down to people and point out how much they're overreacting. *making 1 or 2 posts about your unhappiness about the FO not reinvesting in payroll does not conceal your long track record of fellating the FO at every opportunity.

Drinking Blue Moon tonight or just looking to troll after taking 5 min off?

Comment

• ehe, you didn't even get where I work right. You're better than this.
                    poop

Comment

• Blah, that came out bitchier than I wanted it to

Comment

• You're definitely better than this.
                        poop

Comment

• This is what Daft is now. Kneejerk troll.

Comment

• That came out of nowhere too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                              Other things we "get":

-You write about sports for a newspaper.

-you like Wilco

-you like Bonaroo

-no matter how irresponsible the Marlins FO acts, you'll still do the thing where you talk down to people and point out how much they're overreacting. *making 1 or 2 posts about your unhappiness about the FO not reinvesting in payroll does not conceal your long track record of fellating the FO at every opportunity.

Drinking Blue Moon tonight or just looking to troll after taking 5 min off?
                              Other things we get.

-You don't like that you had to move to Hawaii to be close to your daughter.

-You always have to wear a tie even though literally no one wears a tie in Hawaii.

-You complain whenever your Navy Seal partner is too rough and then you go and rough up suspects yourself.

-Your car always stays in like new condition no matter how many dangerous car chases and off roading you've done.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• poop

Comment

Working...
                                X