Everything Must Go! Nolasco Sale Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Must Go! Nolasco Sale Discussion

Two baseball executives have said that Marlins right-handed pitcher Ricky Nolasco "will be [the] next to go" from the team, according to the New York Post's Joel Sherman.

The Marlins have a trade in place sending Josh Johnson, Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle and others to the Blue Jays, though the trade is not yet official.

Nolasco, who turns 30 in December, was 12-13 with a 4.48 ERA, 1.37 WHIP and 125 strikeouts in 191 innings in 2012. Over his seven-year career, Nolasco has a 4.49 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, 76 wins and a 7.4 K/9 rate.

He is due to earn $11.5 million in 2013.

For more up-to-the-minute news and analysis on the latest rumors from bloggers Chris Cwik, Jack Moore and R.J. White, follow @MLBRumorsCBS.
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ml...o-go-say-execs

I mean, the people reporting he's the next to go are dumb. We don't have anyone else left to trade, so obviously he's the next to go.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Considering we traded our entire core and didn't even get Toronto's top prospect I would expect us to trade Nolasco for literally nothing.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I hope we get Mark Wiley back from Colorado in the deal
        --------------------
        and then fire him in August
        Last edited by emkayseven; 11-14-2012, 05:32 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

It's gonna hurt seeing Ricky go.

No it's not.

Comment

Joe Capozzi ‏@joecapMARLINS
            Several GMs expect #Marlins to trade Ricky Nolasco. Marlins also shopping Logan Morrison
            YAAAAY

Comment

Now I'm getting excited

Comment

NY Yankees have interest but might wait until Kuroda decides what he is gonna do

Wherever he goes tho,we will be looking for Middle IF help and pitching prospects in return.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                  NY Yankees have interest but might wait until Kuroda decides what he is gonna do

Wherever he goes tho,we will be looking for Middle IF help and pitching prospects in return.
                  What about LoMo?

What's the purpose of getting rid of him..

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post

boys, when Nolasco gets traded to another team for an OF prospect this was your hint

Comment

Havent heard anything bout LoMo

No clue why they wanna get rid of him,they don't have any other 1B in the system other than Kyle Jensen unless they plan on moving Yelich to 1B and let Ruggiano or Ozuna play LF in 2014

Comment

Kyle Skipworth, duh.
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Greg Dobbs

Comment

Kouz @ 1st!

Comment

Oh shit!

KOUZMANOFF 1ST BASE PLAN FUCKING A

Comment