Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Loria Selling the Club? He Says No. A Source Says Otherwise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Party View Post
    This is from a source which will remain unnamed, but he has nailed a few major events:

Loria is selling the team. An unnamed investment bank is currently valuating the team and nothing is imminent.
    Oh i love this
    poop

Comment

Well, if Loria says he is "absolutely" not going to do something, then I am going to believe the opposite. Looks like the team is for sale (or maybe already sold)!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        Oh i love this
        Because of the unnamed source thing we do here or because you're excited?

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          Listening to the podcast of the morning show from 790 today and Hochman said that Samson told him that there isn't any provisions in the stadium deal that would make them incur any sort of tax or penalties for selling the team at any point. Not sure if that's true seeing as how the opposite has been mentioned on here.
          Just goes to show you either how clueless they are or how clueless they think we are
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

I expect the new owners to get so many e-mails from Omar about the historic significance of teal.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by jOOj View Post
              I expect the new owners to get so many e-mails from Omar about the historic significance of teal.
              1st public will want the monstrosity gone

Comment

Goes without saying! What a weird year this has been.
                There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Our ownership is irrelevant as our reality is a computer simulation. The Rogers Group is some 14 year old kid in Ontario playing the EA Sports game MLB 2013 with fair trades turned off. EA Sports was able to keep the MLB license in the real reality unlike our simulated one and was able to make MLB games so advanced that each copy created an entire simulated reality of our world. Our whole world exists to serve the purpose of some 14 year Canadian kid playing MLB 2013 as the Toronto Blue Jays and he turned fair trades off so he could get the entire core of the Marlins without giving up too much.

I've thought about how this trade was possible, and the only plausible conclusion is that we are living in such a computer simulation.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Working...
                  X