poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        The janitor from Scrubs?
        --------------------
        Or the asian fella?
        Randy Quaid
        --------------------
        The Swift tweet doesn't show up in the quote.

But, ehe
        Last edited by Beef; 11-03-2012, 03:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

We signed Jordan Smith from the Reds too.

FOUND OUR CLOSER, YOU GUYS.

Did I do that right?

Comment

lol awesome

hopefully this is our Jose Castillo and a Jorge Cantu emerges somewhere
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
              We signed Jordan Smith from the Reds too.

FOUND OUR CLOSER, YOU GUYS.

Did I do that right?
              Mmhmm.

Jordan Schafer is the Braves Plan A in center field also. Things.
              poop

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
                Kouzmanoff is a pretty decent glove man at least. And he does have some pop at least, hitting 75 HRs in the 4 full seasons he played, 3 of those in San Diego.

Done polishing the turd now.
                He's hit 77 HR's in 5 years if you add that to his total in the minor leagues last year!

Comment

Kouzmanoff's .720 career OPS is 37 points higher than Justin Smoak's.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                    He's hit 77 HR's in 5 years if you add that to his total in the minor leagues last year!
                    What?
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

While it's obviously not any kind of sexy signing, these are the types of moves that have worked out pretty well for the Marlins. Could be a solid pickup. If not, it's a minor league deal.

Comment

C'mon at least they are trying. It's not as though free agents are going to be busting down our doors ya know.

Comment

Not a terrible signing...definately worth taking a flier on him considering that the free agent options at 3rd base are not pretty. Barring a trade, I'm sure we'll bring in another similar type player to compete with Kouzmanoff and Zack Cox for the job.

Comment

Right and that's the problem. The whole culture of how they were supposed to do things was supposed to change with the stadium. They bitched about it for 7 years, and within 1 season where they underperformed, right back to the old ways. You can't run an organization like this and expect to win. I know it is early in te offseason, but this move really puts the writing on the wall (as well as getting another shitty 3B for Bell) at what they are going to do. Bonifacio is going to be in the outfield, Solano at 2B, and the worst starting player in the league at 3B.

They deserve the record low attendance next year

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
                              Right and that's the problem. The whole culture of how they were supposed to do things was supposed to change with the stadium. They bitched about it for 7 years, and within 1 season where they underperformed, right back to the old ways. You can't run an organization like this and expect to win. I know it is early in te offseason, but this move really puts the writing on the wall (as well as getting another shitty 3B for Bell) at what they are going to do. Bonifacio is going to be in the outfield, Solano at 2B, and the worst starting player in the league at 3B.

It is not to surprising,they made the decision about 2013 at the trade deadline. Loria sees 2013 as the reset year-lose salary,sign Stanton long term ,and put a young SOLID team out at the start of 2014. As long as the 2013 team isn't 100 loss terrible he is happy

I do like however that we are showing that we are willing to spend some cash-inquired about Santana,signed a IFA for more than 100k and talking about extending guys

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post

You're overreacting.

Comment

Working...
                                X