Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd get a free agency year. It has nothing to do with year to year. Free agents get multi year deals, and he probably easily will. Getting one of them and not signing him 'longterm' is huge (especially with 0 2B talent in organization above Greensboro) and worth a nominal amount of guaranteed bucks compared to where his salary is.
    --------------------
    Also Brett Hayes is on the Royals now.
    Last edited by lou; 11-02-2012, 02:01 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I think you just overstate Bonifacio's value. He shouldnt be a starter in this league. And I doubt teams are going to be clamoring for his services when he hits free agency.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• There are enough stupid GM's out there for one of them to see see his speed, versatility, and SB #s and throw some money at him.

Reminder LA gave Juan Pierre $40+. Not saying Boni will get that but yeah, stupid GM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
          There will be 6,000 people in the stands the 2nd home game of the year.
          I wonder if we could legitimately find a way to have zero people show up to a game. Not 150 or something like that (that'll happen on its own during a day game in May), but absolutely no one.

It'd be a fun accomplishment and would be quite the symbolic gesture in getting the 'we really don't like the direction this franchise is going in' point across.
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

• The Dodgers GM just had that wiggly feel
            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
            Noah Perio
            Jupiter
            39 AB
            15 H
            0 2B
            0 3B
            0 HR
            0 BB
            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
              I wonder if we could legitimately find a way to have zero people show up to a game. Not 150 or something like that (that'll happen on its own during a day game in May), but absolutely no one.

It'd be a fun accomplishment and would be quite the symbolic gesture in getting the 'we really don't like the direction this franchise is going in' point across.
              June 13, 2013.

12:40 Weds Twins

We only need to convince a few thousand people tops

Comment

• Originally posted by beinfest_virus.exe View Post
                you would rather have Bonifacio in center and Solano starting somewhere in the infield than have Michael Bourn or BJ Upton and Bonifacio? Why?
                Blowing money on any of those guys is a waste. I say Boner in CF. However Ruggiano can go there and eventually and hopefully Yelich. Upton, Bourn and Melky are all going to command way to much money. Go with in house options and sure up the rotation and 3b.

Comment

• I'd bet that'll be "camp day"
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Angels almost traded Haren to Cubs for Marmol, but Cubs pulled back. I'd love to see what Haren would do here.

Comment

• If the Marlins take up all the money owed(like $15 million I would guess) probably wouldnt even cost much prospect wise.
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Haren's a free agent now

Comment

• ORLY? Didnt pick up his option eh
                          Noah Perio
                          Jupiter
                          39 AB
                          15 H
                          0 2B
                          0 3B
                          0 HR
                          0 BB
                          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Believed to be a medical issue that backed the Cubs off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                              ORLY? Didnt pick up his option eh
                              No, they declined it.

Comment

• The Marlins need to start putting some Ds in some As.
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X