X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u NO it

Comment

• Something I wrote said Amar'e would average 8.8 assists per game next year for about 4 hours last week.

First-round pick!
      poop

Comment

• Point forward.

Comment

• And that thing about Kris Humphries being overrated because he wasn't on a team

Comment

• According to MLBtraderumors, the Miami Marlins only have three players eligible for arbitration this off-season; Emilio Bonifacio, Ryan Webb and Brett Hayes. Here are their projected salaries:

Bonifacio-$2.5 million
            Webb-$900,000
            Hayes-$500,000
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Bonifacio will probably be closer to 3 than 2.5, but nothing that changes expected payroll there.

I'd actually like to see them give Bonifacio a three year deal in 3/$10-11 range. He'd take it and it gets 1 FA year so they can lock him into 2B for three years. Nothing coming up in farm next 3. He's pretty league average at worst with expected defense, base running and acceptable middle infield D. Worth it.

DFA Hayes, I'd pay Webb that. He should he better and low risk.

Comment

• so I guess Hayes did hit it
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• haha suck it shitty as loriaberg
                  poop

Comment

• Originally posted by beinfest_virus.exe View Post
                    so I guess Hayes did hit it
                    I don't know what happened because he wasn't on the Super-Two list that came out a few days ago.

Comment

• Super 2 list doesn't get released for another week or so.

Comment

• Oh ok. I saw a list of about 10 players who were eligible, and I assumed that was the entire list.
                        --------------------
                        If you click on this link and download the Excel sheet, you can see the master list that has been composed (I guess unofficially) of arbitration-eligible players, including Super Twos:

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...-for-2013.html
                        Last edited by Miamarlin21; 10-29-2012, 08:05 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• We called LAA about Santana and Haren with the interest being in Ervin Santana but they decided to take the KC offer before anything could be talked about with us and Haren while still on the radar is not a main target(Nightengale also reported this)

So it seems we will be looking to spend some of the cash we got rid of

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            We called LAA about Santana and Haren with the interest being in Ervin Santana but they decided to take the KC offer before anything could be talked about with us and Haren while still on the radar is not a main target(Nightengale also reported this)

So it seems we will be looking to spend some of the cash we got rid of
                            Why Santana and not Haren?

Both around the same amount of $, although I know Haren will cost more prospect wise.

Hell, why Santana, period?

Comment

• I think thats the marlins seeing if they can get them to pay salary and get a deal.

They will trade JJ for a young 3B, trade Buck in a dump just to shed half his payroll, and go with Hand/Leblanc at the 5 and some minimum shmuck to help Brantly. Trade (give away) Nolasco at the deadline and promote Fernandez. That'll all shed like $18 million. Or 608,000 less tickets sold based on average ticket price.

Comment

• No clue on either,I know they are looking for another veteran innings eater so that they can move JJ for ML Ready younger guys

Well they traded Ervin for KC's version of Dan Jennings

Just is nice to see them interested in spending the cash they saved

Comment

Working...
                                X