C - Brantly
    1B - Morrison
    2B - Bonifacio/Solano
    SS - Reyes
    3B - Guy acquired for JJ
    LF - Veteran Cheap LF/Bonifacio
    CF - Ruggiano
    RF - Stanton
    B - Veteran Cheap C, Dobbs, Solano, Veteran 3B Bench Guy who is cheap, someone like Petersen/Gorkys/Mr. Irrelevant

SP - Buerhle, Nolasco, Turner, Eovaldi, Hand/LeBlanc
    RP - Cishek, Webb, Ramos, Dunn, Jennings, some AAAA guy we've never heard of nor cared about ever, and pick your favorite of Hatcher, LeBlanc if he losses the 5, Ceda if alive, Reed, Sanabia, etc

Team preps for July call ups of Yelich and Fernandez, saves max money hoping all of Morrison, Turner, Fernandez, and Yelich make a quick jump into "above average" land, and Eovaldi, Brantly, and most of Ruggiano/Hand/LeBlanc/Ramos/Dunn/other RP all become acceptable average options, so 2 big free agents might actually turn them into a team that could win at least 85 in 2014.

It's going to be shitty.

Comment

• Even Lou has lost hope.

Comment

• in all honesty barring injuries and massive underperformance like last year that's probably a 75 win team, no?
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• They can probably win 70. Best case scenario would be a 2012 Pirates type season.

Comment

• Dang it Lou, c'mon bro, they won't be that bad. 80 wins is very doable and who knows with some of the luck we didn't have this year maybe they can win 85-87 and come close to a WC spot.

Comment

• I think we'd need a ton of luck for 80 wins, but maybe.

Comment

• There will be 6,000 people in the stands the 2nd home game of the year.

Comment

• I think Loria and Co. deserve that.
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• They deserve a lot worse.

Comment

• Shouldn't go for the 1st week. I wish MLB could force them to sell

Comment

• Originally posted by Party View Post
                        They deserve a lot worse.
                        Death, pretty much.
                        poop

Comment

• Yeah, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                            Shouldn't go for the 1st week. I wish MLB could force them to sell
                            Anyone think attendance would jump if they did sell/new owners came in?

Comment

• If the team started winning, sure.
                              poop

Comment

• Well I think no matter who owns the team, attendance will increase if they win. I just meant more as a direct reaction to Loria and co. not being involved in the team anymore. It probably wouldn't be much, nevermind lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X