No announcement yet.

Hanley Ramirez and Choate Traded to Dodgers for Eovaldi and Minor Leaguer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @RyanWebb58: How do I stop the inflow of hanley I see you pics from dodgers fan in my twitter feed?
    @RyanWebb58: Just un-followed him, didn't notice any tweets while he was in miami..then all of a sudden I couldn't get through my feed
    Ryan Webb Twitter

Comment

• So apparently, Ryan Webb dislikes Hanley Ramirez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
        So apparently, Ryan Webb dislikes Hanley Ramirez.
        Who doesn't?

Comment

• I like Hanley.

Comment

• As well as I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
              Who doesn't?
              He's my favorite.

Comment

• I still like Hanley. Someone should start a Hanley thread in the MLB forum though cause he doesn't play here anymore.

Also, the better he does in LA, the less I like him. But, hey, maybe the hitting coach fixed his swing the first day or something and it's not that he just cares now.

Comment

• Or people can just post what he does in the MLB game threads like I have. They don't have to post updates of his every AB here just because this was the thread that gave the news of his trade.

Comment

• He very likely had a very correctable flaw in his batting approach that a coach who wasnt hired solely based on nepotism would have noticed immediately last year.
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I fucking hate when I agree with Todd
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Be glad you are agreeing with something you are wrong about so there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                          Be glad you are agreeing with something you are wrong about so there's that.
                          Whats wrong about it?

Since Perez came on board about the only person who seems to remember how to hit is Stanton. The team has no plate discipline. Walks drawn are few and far between. They go up there hacking with very little approach. And it has gotten systematically worse.
                          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                          Noah Perio
                          Jupiter
                          39 AB
                          15 H
                          0 2B
                          0 3B
                          0 HR
                          0 BB
                          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Yeah, but look at what he did to Ruggiano.
                            --------------------
                            If Hanley's struggles are because of Eduardo...then I still blame them on Hanley.
                            --------------------
                            btw, Hanley hit .280/.365/.459 after Perez was hired last season

he hit .210/.306/.309 under Mallee
                            Last edited by HUGG; 07-30-2012, 07:37 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                              Whats wrong about it?

Since Perez came on board about the only person who seems to remember how to hit is Stanton. The team has no plate discipline. Walks drawn are few and far between. They go up there hacking with very little approach. And it has gotten systematically worse.
                              That has more to do with the Marlins getting players that lack plate discipline. That isn't something that can really be developed. You either have it or you don't most of the cases.

Comment

• Bonifacio's been astronomically better under Eduardo Perez.

Of course, I don't think that has anything to do with Perez because I don't think the majority of major league hitters need much coaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X