No announcement yet.

Marlins Offense Continues to Scuffle As They Fall to Mets 2-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Festa, can you make it so the board opens as the picture below after each Jose Reyes out, Stanton non-HR, error on anybody, pitching change, loss, etc.?

Comment

We've played 9.9% of our games.

Comment

I'm sorry but Reyes hasn't been so so this season he has been flat out terrible. Not one aspect of his game is worth a shit at this point. I don't even know where to begin with Stanton. His bat and glove are even worse than Reyes. Just frustrated beyond belief right now. No consistency and undisciplined hitters down the lineup. 3 runs in 3 games isn't even comprehensible to any normal fan.
        Last edited by tr305; 04-24-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

We know.
          --------------------
          It's like Mainge watching Dwyane Wade.
          Last edited by HUGG; 04-24-2012, 10:31 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
            I'm sorry but Reyes hasn't been so so this season he has been flat out terrible. Not one aspect of his game is worth a shit at this point. I don't even know where to begin with Stanton. His bat and glove are even worse than Reyes. Just frustrated beyond belief right now. No consistency and undisciplined hitters down the lineup. 3 runs in 3 games isn't even comprehensible to any normal fan.
            No one is arguing with you.

Comment

In other news, Ozzie "I Love Fidel Castro" Guillen yanked JJ after he walked one batter in the 7th inning.

JJ was CRUISING. Walks happen. Don't try and and show the world what a managerial genius you are by making moves that don't need to be made. If it we had a 3 run lead, ok maybe.

This loss is on Ozzie as much as it was the offense. Santana pitched well tonight and the zone was hugh.

Comment

Cora loved that move.

Comment

I had 0 problems with Ozzie yanking JJ when he did. I think the kid-gloves are on JJ for a few more starts.

Comment

Pitcher with a history of injuries getting pulled at 102 pitches seems about right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      In other news, Ozzie "I Love Fidel Castro" Guillen yanked JJ after he walked one batter in the 7th inning.

JJ was CRUISING. Walks happen. Don't try and and show the world what a managerial genius you are by making moves that don't need to be made. If it we had a 3 run lead, ok maybe.

This loss is on Ozzie as much as it was the offense. Santana pitched well tonight and the zone was hugh.
                      This logic seems backward to me. If you've got a 3 run lead, you give him more leash. I didn't have a problem with taking JJ out after he was over a hundred pitches and had his first actual bad batter of the night on the previous batter. I'd direct anger towards the chode biscuits who trotted out from the bullpen and couldn't throw strikes to the bottom half of a bad offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

I'd rather be careful with JJ than aggressive.

I also think its good to keep building on something rather than letting it blow up on him, at least right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          We know.
                          --------------------
                          It's like Mainge watching Dwyane Wade.
                          Cmon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
                            But Eduardo seems to be the golden boy since daddy is a big shot.
                            I think there is zero evidence of this being true.
                            poop

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                              I had 0 problems with Ozzie yanking JJ when he did. I think the kid-gloves are on JJ for a few more starts.
                              Plus JJ has a history of falling apart (for his standards) late in starts, especially the 7th inning

not to mention 102 pitches is a lot for anybody, especially somebody who has an injury history.
                              Last edited by dim; 04-25-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

That game was worse than TR305.

Comment

Working...
                                X