Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins Get First Home Win on Walk-Off Double By Gaby Sanchez to Beat Astros 5-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think it puts us at any kind of disadvantage, but it sure is fun to watch my team hit home runs and we're gonna hit like 6 at home all year.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
      But the Marlins play in it more than any other team...
      The Marlins play the same amount of games in this park as their opponents do.
      --------------------
      Originally posted by Hugg View Post
      Don't think it puts us at any kind of disadvantage, but it sure is fun to watch my team hit home runs and we're gonna hit like 6 at home all year.
      How I feel as well.
      Last edited by Mainge; 04-13-2012, 10:23 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

But I don't see it as an advantage for the Marlins.

Comment

It's not.

Comment

Isn't the park supposed to be (or at least, was supposed to be) advantageous for gap hitters? We have a lot of those.

I remember part of the Jose Reyes excitement had to do with the possibility of him hitting a lot of triples in the new park. Samson probably had a quote or two about that this offseason.

Comment

Gap hitters isn't really a thing. Gap hitters are guys who can't hit it over the fence.

Comment

It just really sucks that we have a guy who could be one of the best power hitters of this generation (Stanton) and he is going to be severely limited by this ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by Valid View Post
                  It just really sucks that we have a guy who could be one of the best power hitters of this generation (Stanton) and he is going to be severely limited by this ballpark.
                  Stanton's power is unreal; I doubt any park will severely limit him.

Comment

If there is a park that can, this one sure looks to be the one. He's had two hits already that are probably out or off the wall in any other park and they both barely got to the warning track in this park.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                      Stanton's power is unreal; I doubt any park will severely limit him.
                      He's already missed out on 2 HR's (Opening Night)

I'm pro-pitchers park but just sayin

Comment

Well that was fucking exciting.

I really thought Gaby hit both of those balls way out, but it seemed to just die out there.

Comment

The bitching and complaining about the fences is really annoying. Ask Ricky if he liked the dimensions tonight.

Comment

Joey Cora with the biggest over management in MLB history tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Tank Frenzy View Post
                              The bitching and complaining about the fences is really annoying. Ask Ricky if he liked the dimensions tonight.
                              Obviously it works in both teams favor.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                                Joey Cora with the biggest over management in MLB history tonight.
                                I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X