No announcement yet.

Food at Marlins Ballpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about yesterday, but at the UM game it was much flatter than that one
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

The guy that was hopefully wearing gloves prob crushed it down while passing it to you

Comment

I liked the bread from the hot dogs. I've tried the pan con lechon, ceviche, hot dog and hamburger so far. The ceviche was good but not great, the hamburger was ok. The hot dog was really good and the pan con lechon was awesome. I want to try the corned beef sandwich next.

Comment

It was like a toasted slice of Wonderbread. And they crumbled it all up...I'm not a picky food person but the vehicle to the hotdog needs to at least hold up.
          STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

That did not happen to me in regards to the hot dog. In fact the bun held up quite good. It was toasted and buttered, had good flavor and held up well. Idk I've had 2 hot dogs in the 3 games Ive been to and the buns for the dogs have been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
              My section the buns are tight and oily.
              Looks like someone is going to take a lot of guys home this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                Think I'll try the Pan con Lecheon next time. What section/concession is that in?
                Anyone.

Comment

Taste of Miami

It's close to section 27 (LF)

Comment

Mainge, its in the far corner of the Promenade Level in LF. Its pretty hidden and signage is practically nonexistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                      Anyone.
                      It's out in left with a few other stands. It's the white hallway near the foul pole. Really easy to miss, even if you're looking for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X