Food at Marlins Ballpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
    To those that have been to some of these exhibition games, has that Brother Jimmy's BBQ place been open?
    Its open. They are serving their pulled pork, brisket sandwiches, and some other item at one of the stands in the blue section. I believe it's either Fan Feast or Metro Grill.

Comment

That SoBe hot dog sounds right up Namaste's alley, CC. We LOVE mango.

Comment

tr305 called into 790 and complained about the food - not enough variety for him.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
          Its open. They are serving their pulled pork, brisket sandwiches, and some other item at one of the stands in the blue section. I believe it's either Fan Feast or Metro Grill.
          Noice, preciate it.

Comment

How's the beer selection? I disliked having to walk halfway around the stadium at JRS just to find something that wasn't Budweiser or LandShark.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
              How's the beer selection? I disliked having to walk halfway around the stadium at JRS just to find something that wasn't Budweiser or LandShark.
              Could be a while before you get an answer on this one, BP.

I think there are like 7 or 8 people on SFM that drink alcohol and one lives in Vanvouver and another in NYC

Comment

I will let you know after Wednesday's game if no one else answers. I am going to have my first ballpark beer, amazingly enough (I've had liquor at the stadium before though, wtf). I never want to drop the 11 bucks for a beer at a stadium but since my tickets were free I figured I'd celebrate with a beer tomorrow. I'm hoping for something non-shitty.

Vancoovz and I once got two pitchers of Blue Moon while watching opening day games at a bar and later found out they were $18 a piece. We wished we had died from Blue Moon intoxication but we didn't.
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Polky living on the edge.

Comment

Holy shit you're a fricking animal, Polky.

Keep us posted after you drink that beer on Wed night!

Comment

We are gonna go crazy it's gonna be HUGH one time common call me

beef
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

We want to know what the hugh selection of beer is.
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Fritz, you ever go to games in Clearwater? They got lotsa beerses

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
                            You're going to do a lot of walking.
                            --------------------
                            The walking vendors have the normal domestic stuff, only "imports" I could find on the concourse were Heineken and Corona Light. I didn't head out to the big bar in left, but I'd imagine that's where you'd have to go to get anything different.
                            Last edited by Swifty; 04-03-2012, 10:41 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

BP, the big center bar out in LF is ALL you, buddy.

Comment

I'm there.

Comment

Working...
                                X