No announcement yet.

Food at Marlins Ballpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the restaurants are open for today right?

Comment

Mmmmm Brother Jimmys

It won't be rowdy like the one's in NY on Canes gamedays but at least it will be good food

Put some south in yo mouth

Oh and YES TODAY IS THE DAY I AM SO EXCITED

Comment

I had the Pan con Lechon tonight. It was really good and reasonably priced ($7) for stadium food.

My wife had the shrimp burger. That was unquestionably the best thing I've tried at the stadium.

What did other people have tonight?

Comment

I did the tenderloin BLT. It was okay but I imagine you could find better for $14. Think I'll try the Pan con Lecheon next time. What section/concession is that in?

I had a bite of my brothers shrimp burger. Definitely delicious and I'm not big on seafood.

Comment

I had a chicken tenders basket. Not what I planned on having or what I wanted but the lines at other places were insane and since I had LaSpada's for lunch and hadn't pooped I had a brick in me and didn't really want the burger. The tenders were really good though, crispy like they used to be at Pro Player before they changed them some years ago. The fries are awful.

My friend get the sliced brisket sandwich. The brisket was super juicy.

McLevin got the double play burger. He said it was pretty good but agreed that the fries sucked.

What I really wanted was one of those chimichurri steak sandwiches or a kosher corned beef sandwich
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I went with good ol' beer and hotdog. Hotdog itself was great, bread was horrible. Having Modelo was good.

Where can I find the specialty items? I really wanted the pan con lechon, but couldn't find it.
              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Mainge. Where's the BLT sold? I couldn't find it.

Comment

I didn't go with my brother when he went food hunting but I'm pretty sure he said first base side somewhere. When he gets home tonight I'll try and get exact location and name.
                  --------------------
                  It was called Bistec BLT I think.
                  Last edited by Mainge; 04-05-2012, 11:18 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                    I had the Sobe hot dog which was pretty amazing, and I had a half dozen oysters on the half shell. I def want to explore the latin grill menu next time, that place was hidden.
                    Ya the Taste of Miami is hidden but that ok with me because it's close to the Party section. I had the Pan thing CC had. Very tasty for ballpark food. Pizza was good again too. Getting some Presidente on tap with my pizza was very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameFish View Post
                      I went with good ol' beer and hotdog. Hotdog itself was great, bread was horrible. Having Modelo was good.

Where can I find the specialty items? I really wanted the pan con lechon, but couldn't find it.
                      I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the weird hot dog bread. Come on guys, a hot dog isn't difficult to get right.
                      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                      - Daft

Comment

What was wrong with the bread?
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

It was this weird, toasty thing that resembled sliced bread
                          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                          - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                            It was this weird, toasty thing that resembled sliced bread
                            That's how hot dogs buns are in lots of places in the US, especially the Northeast.

I thought the same thing when I first got to Boston.

Comment

Ah, didn't realize that
                              - Daft

Comment

Ohhhhhh, like this , but toasted?

Comment

Working...
                                X