No announcement yet.

Budweiser Sign Up at the New Left Field Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are denying the Pujols thing wasn't a publicity stunt ? And I never said Reyes was far fetched.

QUOTE=MiamiHomer;254860]What do you have against this whole organization. You were the same guy that was saying all the stuff coming out about the Marlins pursuing Reyes and Pujols was just a publicity stunt.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have no reason to believe it was a publicity stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
        You are denying the Pujols thing wasn't a publicity stunt ? And I never said Reyes was far fetched.

QUOTE=MiamiHomer;254860]What do you have against this whole organization. You were the same guy that was saying all the stuff coming out about the Marlins pursuing Reyes and Pujols was just a publicity stunt.
        ehe

Comment

It's like ...J... took a typing class

Comment

This is a fun tr305 thread

http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.p...497#post218497

Comment

QUOTE=MiamiHomer;254860]What do you have against this whole organization. You were the same guy that was saying all the stuff coming out about the Marlins pursuing Reyes and Pujols was just a publicity stunt.
              Don't get your hopes up. I'm sure we end up with something like Carlos Pena or Jim Thome after all is said and done.
              Yeah, hopefully others will wait to see if these two clowns actually live up to their word before committing. I would love to eat crow at any minute.
              Oh.

Comment

Do not question the genius

Originally posted by Party View Post
                There is going to be a shuttle service. I think he's trying to scare you into a parking pass.
                If you are forking money over for season tickets, buy a pass for $600 bucks. You will save a lot of headache and avoid getting mugged. Life is too short.
                I have absolutely no idea how people are going to get out of those garages though all at the same time. Cars will have to back out while lines are heading out of the garage. It's going to be a disaster unless there is something I am missing ?

Comment

EAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEH HEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEH EAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEA HEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHA HAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAH AEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHA EHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAH EHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEH EAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEA HAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHE AHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEA HAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHE AHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHA EHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAE EAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEH HEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHHEAHAEEAHAHAEHEAHEAHEH EAHAEHHEAHAE

Comment

the kick is up and it's gooooooood!

Comment

Let's have a real good time!
                      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I have a feeling the "t" in "tr305" stands for "Todd."

Comment

They also put up a Goya ad at the bottom of the left field wall.

Comment

Working...
                          X