No announcement yet.

Your Seats for 2012 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's going to piss me off is when the sales team opens the left field porch up to 41 game plans once sales grind to a slow halt soon. Or even 20 game plans for that matter. That's where I wanted to sit but I will be happy with section 24 i'm sure...

Comment

I prefer the 300 level, 1st base side view than outfield seats.

Comment

Yeah, odds are that's where we'll be. 41 game package plan A seems to be the decision.

Comment

I think they have row G is 308 open. It seemed too high up for me, but it should be pretty good. I went with 3rd baseline.

Comment

I think they told CC that the 5th row in that section was available.

Comment

I sat in very similar seats at a SF Giants game and the view was awesome. This stadium is being constructed by the same architecture firm and the renderings make me optimistic the views will be similar. I also want to avoid spending a ton of money since I'll be getting tickets for myself and my wife. plus I'm still unsure if i will be opting for a parking pass which is almost as much as the ticket package itself. (The sales guy was pretty uncertain about the shuttle options to public transit and his comments make me think the Marlins are pretty clueless about the Metrorail.)

I like being a bit higher up because you get more of the cool Miami skyline view. When you're down in the lower level, the angle really prevents you from seeing much of the skyline. And you're looking straight on to the field without having to watch half the game looking sideways.

Comment

There is going to be a shuttle service. I think he's trying to scare you into a parking pass.

Comment

Oh I know. But it's to a really crappy station.

Comment

If you are forking money over for season tickets, buy a pass for $600 bucks. You will save a lot of headache and avoid getting mugged. Life is too short.

--------------------

They have F and G on the 1st base side. You will not see the top half of the skyline though but still should have a great view of field. The way I look at it is, you will be able to turn the Baseline Reserved into a higher resale percentage than Vista during big games. Who knows though
                    Last edited by tr305; 10-01-2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I personally bought the 300 level because I like sitting a little higher up to have a view of the whole field. Plus being in row E, I only have a couple of rows ahead of me to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                        If you are forking money over for season tickets, buy a pass for $600 bucks. You will save a lot of headache and avoid getting mugged. Life is too short.
                        I live in Brickell it's like a 10 minute drive to the stadium. If they have a shuttle run to the Brickell station instead of Culmer. I could just walk home.

Comment

Yea, the parking situation is really starting to worry me. I'm not going to fork over the price of one full season ticket just to park. I really hope they work something out with some other places to get the shuttle going to and from.

I'm assuming/hoping that as time progresses, they'll work a little more on this.

Comment

Having a parking pass when you put your tickets on stub hub will be a major advantage. Out of towner's wanting to buy a set of tickets will not want to do $10 dolla no blockie or take a train.
                            Last edited by tr305; 10-01-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I'm a fan of no blocky blocky and MetroFail. I'm going to crash a CC's house when I don't want to drive home.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                                Having a parking pass when you put your tickets on stub hub will be a major advantage. Out of towner's wanting to buy a set of tickets will not want to do $10 dolla no blockie or take a train.
                                I know, but no way I'm dropping another $1,200 bucks just on parking.

Comment

Working...
                                X