Your Seats for 2012 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Seats for 2012 Discussion

41 game plans went on sale to the general public on Monday.

I just spoke with my rep. There are a 15-20 seats available on Third Base Reserved (sections 24-28) COMBINED.

Wish I had money

I will buy two 20 game packs if they ever sell them.
    poop

Comment

It all depends on what CC wants to do for me.

Comment

I'm in a mexican standoff with my sales guy over this 41 game plan in the left field home run seats.

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
        41 game plans went on sale to the general public on Monday.

I just spoke with my rep. There are a 15-20 seats available on Third Base Reserved (sections 24-28) COMBINED.
        Last edited by tr305; 09-13-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Those will not be available for the 41 game plan. Mostly because the seats are sold/being held for full season packages.

Comment

That's the "current policy", but they won't sell all of them that way and will come back to me soon. They have the 41 game orange seat plan in right field right now but it's behind the right field bullpen and too far from the field for my taste. We shall see what happens but I think they will email me back shortly... If not, I will just watch the games on tv.

Comment

I got my tickets a couple of months ago for the full season. Section 309 Row E Seats 3 and 4

Can't wait!!

Comment

Awesome seats. My sales person just emailed me saying he had two in left field (section 30) but there was another person about to buy them so I should move quickly. Do you think there would only be two seats left out of 4 entire sections in left field ? Just curious what you think ...

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                  Awesome seats. My sales person just emailed me saying he had two in left field (section 30) but there was another person about to buy them so I should move quickly. Do you think there would only be two seats left out of 4 entire sections in left field ? Just curious what you think ...
                  It's hard to tell. They are salesmen, so they're going to say anything to get the sale.

But I do have a feeling that they are being truthful that they're selling them quickly. If it's one thing I know about Miami fans, it's that they swarm like flies on shit to something new and exciting.

Comment

Even last hear when we were looking at the HR Porch a significant amount had already been sold. If you ask for a screenshot of the section you want they will send you a chart that shows available seats.

Comment

Interesting, I never thought of that... Will ask.

Comment

Are individual game tickets on sale yet?
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                          Even last hear when we were looking at the HR Porch a significant amount had already been sold. If you ask for a screenshot of the section you want they will send you a chart that shows available seats.
                          www.seats3d.com/mlb/florida_marlins/

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                          Are individual game tickets on sale yet?
                          No. Only 81 and 41 game plans.

Comment

They must be doing something they don't want seen at the moment. Webcam has been turned to the side for like 4 days now. Am I wrong ?

Comment

Just Made My Second Payment...

And it put a smile on my face!!

Can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                              X