This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
    Ehe when the gripes come in it's always OMG he's getting paid $27MM for this!!!

Then when he's good again next season it'll be, wow, we're getting our $9M worth
    Not from me. Paying any reliever 27m is retarded.

Comment

• Mainge, we don't like that word

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
        Ehe when the gripes come in it's always OMG he's getting paid $27MM for this!!!

Then when he's good again next season it'll be, wow, we're getting our $9M worth
        I hope I remember this next year so that when he saves a game I can complain about his $27M contract.

Comment

• Alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
            I hope I remember this next year so that when he saves a game I can complain about his $27M contract.
            Beef always remembers

Comment

• Remember kingzfan?

Comment

• I think he's in the Soflarmar Hall of Fame, no?

Comment

• He's had 12 outings dating back to May 16th. He's only given up a run in two of those outings.

Slowly but surely, guys.

Comment

• Baby steps

Comment

• He's back to being fat again.

Comment

• F this turd

Comment

• The Franchise has to be must see TV

Comment

• http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,699037.story

RHP Heath Bell said he apologized to his teammates Monday night after allowing four runs in the ninth inning in Miami's 8-7 loss. Manager Ozzie Guillen said no apology was needed. He noted how Bell had turned in 10 straight scoreless appearances before Monday, striking out 16 batters in 9 1/3 innings over that stretch. "Somebody told me he (Bell) apologized to his teammates," Guillen said. "He doesn't have to. Nope, because every time he saves the game for us we appreciate that. Hey, you blow the game, you blow the game. You apologize? Don't. You don't owe anybody anything. You just lose a game you should be winning. That's it. You have a tough job. My expectation is you go back onto the mound today, do a little bit better. That's all you can do. You will be back out there."
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• 14 for last 15 in save opps, boys
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I just said that in thread. I didn't copy you, promise.
                                --------------------
                                Marc Hochman ‏@MarcHochman
                                My kid put this Heath Bell poster on his door, and now the door doesn't close.
                                lol
                                Last edited by Miamarlin21; 07-03-2012, 08:40 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X