This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
    He wasn't saying your numbers were wrong. He was saying that the blown save in SF was credited to Cishek when it was Bell that blew that game.
    Ah yes, you're right. I misread it.

Comment

Heath Bell's dad has been in the hospital recently with pneumonia. He also has lung cancer.

Could be an explanation for many of Bell's issues on the mound.

Comment

DL him
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

If I'm the fish I give him some time to spend with his family. It's not like he's been part of the reason why we are winning, so why not let him go and spend time with his dad?

Comment

Soooooo Heath Bell was on LeBatard Show today and it was very uncomfortable interview. LeBatard pointed out to him that out of 55 fastballs he's thrown he has only gotten 2 swings and misses and Bell responded with "well that's cool, that's two more than you could get." The Marlins PR wanted to have a conversation with one of the producers of the radio show after the interview lol.

Comment

Ehe he did the jock thing

Comment

I was in the car, it was great stuff.

LeBatard said something to the effect of, they could pay me $27M less to do that two less times.

Comment

Bell didn't understand what he meant.

Comment

Jocks are fucking awesome.
                    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• http://www.790theticket.com/lebatard.aspx

Scroll down a bit and you'll find it as the latest interview.

Comment

• ah yes, Dan Le Batard... the guy who gave us these 2 gems

1) "It's like putting breast implants on a corpse" -- talking about the Marlins signing Pudge
                        2) "Another master-stroke by Larry Beinfest" -- when the Marlins acquired Jorge Julio

Comment

• That's about the 100000x time Ramp has brought that up when there has been a discussion on LeBatard.

Comment

• and each time is more relevant than the prior

Comment

• I don't pay attention to Ramp, because it's the first time I've seen him mention it. Mike Lowell also likes to mention the corpse thing.

Comment

• I've probably mentioned it 5 times ever. It's not my Bonnaroo. Josh Willingham and Batman references are my Bonnaroo.

Comment

Working...
                                X