X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he's pretty fat

Comment

From the PBP:

Following the game he said in frustration, "Apparently our trainer says I work too hard. I'm out busting my ass every single day on the treadmill, the bike, working, looking at the video. Maybe I need to listen to him and stop working so hard.'

When Bell was asked Friday if everything was OK between him and the trainer, he said, "no comment." Sean Cunningham is in his 11th season as the Marlins head trainer.

Guillen reiterated his confidence in Bell.

"He's my closer and if we want to win this thing we have to count on him. He's going to be there in the ninth inning until he can't do it anymore."

Comment

If he's on the treadmill everyday than he must LOVE to stuff his face with empty calories

Guy is HUGH for a pro baseball player

Comment

ehe he's picking fights with Mr. Cunningham. I gon try to find out what's up

Comment

I'm totally on his side if he's beefing with Cunningham
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

Why is that?

Comment

Too many injuries over the years that have gone from 'day-to-day' to 'couple of weeks' to '15 day DL' to 'visiting Dr. Andrews, done for season' for my liking. Might not be Cunningham's fault per se, but we're not exactly the Phoenix Suns.
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

That happens every where though. Especially with young players.

Just literally happened to the Yankees with Pineda.

Comment

I don't really understand how the issue with the trainer is relevant to his struggles.

What does "the trainer thinks I'm working too hard" have to do with sucking on the mound?

Comment

not having enough energy? hurting his pitches, etc
                      ------
                      that being said, I would think Bell has done this big time working out stuff for most of his career... he knows his body more than Cunningham does at this point
                      Last edited by Ramp; 04-28-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I'd like the see his caloric in take. He should look like Giancarlo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                          That happens every where though. Especially with young players.

Just literally happened to the Yankees with Pineda.
                          Hmm, that's a good point
                          - Daft

Comment

Seriously, Bell is hurt, right? If he's not, they should just say that he is for now. This is terrible.

Comment

absolutely dreadful out there

all for taking him out of the closer's spot for now

Comment

Can we return him?
                                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X