X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's putting lots of shots on goal boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      Man, 23 year old fit guy who hits lasers out of the ballpark.

Think of all the TRIM this kid must pull.

Unreal, boysssssssssssssssss.

Miamarlin21, if you rolled in his shoe for 47 seconds your head would explode.
      Fixed.
      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton ‏@Giancarlo818
        We goin innn! @DFowler24 bachelor party + my Bday! Legggo
        fyi

Comment

• Stanton hurt already?

Story out that Fernandez hit him in the head today and he left with dizzyness and blurry vision. Wonder how long he "misses"

Comment

• You just said he got hit in the head and that he is dizzy and has blurred vision.

and then you rip him because you assume he will extend this injury because he's some kind of wuss?

Comment

• I think he thinks he will extend his injury because he does not like this at all

Comment

• It hit him in the head first, above his neck, then glanced off his helmet.

Some clown on twitter asked Juan C. if he thought Fernandez did it on purpose.
                --------------------
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gd6n3YdfyY[/ame]

damn, he didn't even go down
                Last edited by HUGG; 02-20-2013, 01:03 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• On purpose because loria required him to retaliate, I assume?

Comment

• ehe, he said the same thing

Juan C. Rodriguez ‏@JCRMarlinsbeat
                    Serious question? Maybe Loria told him to do it. SMH RT @RQ20: Think Jose hit Stanton on purpose? Or up and in FB got away from him?.

Comment

• JCR is awesome on twitter

Comment

• Watch. Stanton will never be the same and Fernandez will be a headcase who can never get it together because he fucked up a great young hitter. That would just be So Marlins
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                          You just said he got hit in the head and that he is dizzy and has blurred vision.

and then you rip him because you assume he will extend this injury because he's some kind of wuss?
                          Some kind of wuss? I put that because now it gives him another excuse about something

I like Stanton actually and wish he would sign here long term but like most guys I am also sick of all the excuses. Make up your mind and either say what type of deal u want or tell the FO u want a trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                            Watch. Stanton will never be the same and Fernandez will be a headcase who can never get it together because he fucked up a great young hitter. That would just be So Marlins
                            Well Fernandez was shaken up by it and left after one more batter, so maybe so. Great.
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                              Some kind of wuss? I put that because now it gives him another excuse about something

I like Stanton actually and wish he would sign here long term but like most guys I am also sick of all the excuses. Make up your mind and either say what type of deal u want or tell the FO u want a trade.
                              The FO is supposed to offer him a contract and start the negotiations...

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                                The FO is supposed to offer him a contract and start the negotiations...
                                But what if he says NO?

Comment

Working...
                                X