No announcement yet.

Giancarlo Stanton, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For him, anything over a .775 OPS is a successful year. I mean, the kid is fucking 20 years old. Sure, he's a super-phenom and such, and he's starting, so we shouldn't be happy with a low .700's OPS, but he's still only 20.

Comment

• I'd be suprised if this one even traveled as far.
      poop

Comment

• Am I the only one that is still in awe of exactly how large he is for a 20 year old? Every time I see him come up to bat I still can't believe how monstrous he looks.

Comment

• He's a legit beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            Am I the only one that is still in awe of exactly how large he is for a 20 year old? Every time I see him come up to bat I still can't believe how monstrous he looks.
            He'd look less impressive if he was in USC gear. Baseball doesn't have the physical specimens of the steroid era.
            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Fritz View Post
              He'd look less impressive if he was in USC gear. Baseball doesn't have the physical specimens of the steroid era.
              Exactly.

Comment

• sign him to a 7 year deal in the offseason

Comment

• Or 17

Comment

• 20 year 80 mil contract would look pretty badass and set him up for life and really only wouldn't be worth its value if he had a career ending injury.

Comment

• You have to Longoria him. Worst case scenario he's Cody Ross and that's a valuable MLer.

Comment

• Yeah this guy is going to be hitting 30 jacks AT LEAST every season. i don't give two shits if he strikes out every other AB, he's at worst a league average bat with plus defense in RF. And at best the best power hitter in the game.

Fuck waiting for arbitration, get it done now

Comment

• Fuck it why not.
                          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                          - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• They are a lot more short-sighted than Tampa. Never happen.

Comment

• That makes me a sad panda.

Comment

• I think he could have a 50 HR year. His power is stupid, he's just going to get walked a ton and strike out a ton.
                                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X