No announcement yet.

Opening Night Ticket Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty bummed. I had scraped together enough change to get tickets for us but there wasn't an option to buy accessible seats on the website. I tried calling and sending emails all weekend but they were closed.

Just got a hold of someone who said I was supposed to buy a regular package and trade them in for ADA seats at the gate. Those instructions weren't anywhere to be found on the website but I had considered doing that on Friday anyway, but I really can't afford to be out $600 if I wasn't able to trade them in. Unfortunately, the only seats left are significantly more expensive than I can afford.

Comment

They called me back and let me get the tickets I originally wanted. Apparently the webmaster forgot to put up the ADA link.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
        They called me back and let me get the tickets I originally wanted. Apparently the webmaster forgot to put up the ADA link.
        That's awesome! Pretty shitty if they didn't take care of you.

Comment

I mean, I understood it from their point of view. It's just the price we pay for great parking sometimes.

But I'm a happy camper.

Comment

Haha Yeah great parking. The only thing that's b.s. about it is people aren't disabled use those spots. Makes you wanna take a bat to their car.

Comment

That's excellent news, Wheelzy!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X