Opening Night Ticket Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Night Ticket Opportunity

Beginning at Noon ET on February 1, and continuing through Noon on February 20, fans can register for a chance to purchase up to two tickets for Opening Night. After the registration window closes, fans will be selected at random based on available inventory. Those selected will be notified by February 28.

This will be the only opportunity for fans to purchase individual tickets for Opening Night. There are other opportunities to purchase tickets for Opening Night, including Full Season Tickets, 41-Game Plans, 20-Game Mini Plans and the all-new Opening Night 10-Game Pack. The Opening Night 10-Game Pack, starts at only $250 and includes tickets to Opening Night and nine other pre-selected games.
    http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/mia/tic...t_opp_form.jsp

Register peeps

I didn't know about those 10-game packs. Depending on how the next few weeks look monetarily, I may have to pick one up. I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays, so that plan works perfectly for me.
    poop

Comment

just did it, thanks for the link

Comment

Man, this is nuts. I wonder how many season tickets they've sold so far.

Comment

I signed up for my family and myself, I'm still expecting to just dish out on StubHub but it doesn't hurt to see what's available if I win the r00fle.
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

We registered at 1:06 PM on Wednesday

Party can confirm

Comment

My tickets for opening day are selling for 10x what I paid for them currently on StubHub. I don't think that there is a number at which I would sell those tickets.

Comment

If you see them on stubhub, that means they haven't sold.

They'll still be an over face ticket, but I don't think it's going to be $200 just to get in the door.

Comment

Anyone have a good sales rep they recommend.

I just called Andrea Ammoressi (sp) and got a voice mail for Hassim Mohammad

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

Yes, I have a very good rep.

I'll PM you his email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

I have Andrea's email if you need it. She's very helpful.

Comment

She should have answered her phone instead of letting it go to Muhammad Shahiz

Comment

David Damson says #Marlins estimate only 1,000 tickets will be available in online lottery -- joecapMARLINS (@joecapMARLINS)
                          Twitter

Comment

Oh no. The fantasy . . . it's ruined. She's a Mets fan.

Comment

Did u get your stub hub directions yet ??? I didn't

Comment

Working...
                              X