• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have default

But I hit go to new post and it's on page 72 of 80, so 9 pages

Comment

Ah.

You really loved Pujols, hmm? Any reason why other than it being Pujols?

Comment

Get 7 wins out of a single position makes it much easier to build a contender around that single position, plus it likely lets you move both logan and gaby for pitching.
        poop

Comment

Thanks Nny.

Comment

Eat a butt.
            poop

Comment

Bobnny got it, though.

Also I think if you spend money, best players in baseball are normally the ones to out play their contracts.

As much as I love the fact that Buehrle and Reyes are on my team, I'm not actual fans of their contracts as I don't really expect them to out-perform them (Well, Reyes I do kinda like. I do worry a bit because I don't think he's going to be as good as he's been in his career [He doesn't have his early career defense because of leg injuries and age, and he's not going to hit .340 like he did last year], but we're paying him to be a high-3 win player which he has the potential to beat and is young).

Pujols for 22m is just fucking crazy though. We'd have been paying him to be a ~4-5 win player, that's just crazy to think about to get someone of his caliber at that price. Even when he goes Alex Rodriguez when he hits his mid-30's, it wouldn't be that much of an overpay when he's putting up 3 win seasons and the mass surplus we'd get the first several years would be huge. And, with what else we have on the field, very well gives us high probability of championships.

If he starts hitting high-20's, than I like it a lot less. But just 22m a year for him, jesus.

Comment

I knew he did. I just like trolling.

Comment

I'm saying we'll sign Wilson. You heard it here first. Unless David 7opolifriscanzevoova already tweeted it.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I already signed

j00j wins

Comment

Exactly.
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Working...
                      X