No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean Hanley will now have.... professional at bats?

Comment

• Hot Stove is saying he is disgruntled.

Comment

• I want to strangle the people on MLB Network Hot Stove.

How many times do I need to hear " But they were 30 games back" without any concept of actually looking at the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlins11 View Post
          Hot Stove is saying he is disgruntled.
          Hot stove doesn't know shit.

Comment

• The grotesquely fat guy on 790 also said Hanley gon be mad.

Where there's smoke, there's twitter

Comment

• Trade the bum

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMendozaLine View Post
                Trade the bum

Comment

• I think he's kidding

Comment

• He negged me!

Comment

• Anyone who wants Hanley traded is a fucking retard.

Chances are we don't sign Pujols. But if we trade Hanley because he's "mad" or whatever, we are in a worse position than we were before the Reyes signing.

Reyes is a year older than Hanley. Makes more money than Hanley. Judging on the past he's more likely to get hurt than Hanley. The reason the Reyes signing is so good is because of what the lineup already has. Trading Hanley now would only net us prospects, which won't help us in the coming years.

Comment

• Don't say anything bad about Hanley on these boards or people will tell you to GTFO.
                        --------------------
                        I don't like that profanity is so imminent on these boards. Quality stuff, just kinda classless.
                        Last edited by Marlins11; 12-05-2011, 06:08 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Was he kidding?

Comment

Don't say anything bad about Hanley on these boards or people will tell you to GTFO.
                            --------------------
                            I don't like that profanity is so imminent on these boards. Quality stuff, just kinda classless.
                            I don't give a shit if people think Hanley is an asshole. He's one of the best players this franchise has ever had so trading him because you don't like him is just really stupid.

Comment

--------------------
                              You would likely enjoy the Golden Panthers thread. not much (anything) profanity in there

Comment

• I have to wonder. In the event of an injury to Reyes, does Hanley move back, temporarily, to SS? The Yankees didn't do it with ARod, I'd be curious how we view our organizational depth chart at short.

Comment

Working...
                                X