0.00%
    Edgar "El Nino" Renteria
    3.13%
    Alex Gonzalez
    12.50%
    Hanley Ramirez
    81.25%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Omar; 10-26-2011, 12:22 PM.

Walt Weiss is Hanley?? thats amazing
    --------------------
    I'm taking Gonzalez. The clutch HR he it. The awesome double play combo of him and Luis. Hanley is better offensively but overall I would rather have Gonzalez
    Last edited by AdamRavs; 10-26-2011, 10:35 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Sorry Hanrey

Gonzo

Comment

Lol, on my phone, accidentally voted for Renteria. Please change to Hanley.
        poop

Comment

It's Hanley Ramirez.

Comment

I'm still amazed Sea Bass never won a GG with us

But yeah, it's gotta be Hanley
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

Hanley
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Hanley.

Comment

I certainly hope we will have a chance to put Gonzo on the bench

Comment

This is a tough position. Based on the reasoning I used to vote for Pudge, I should vote for Edgar (he beat the Giants in the DS and of course he has Game 7). Gonzo "feels" like he should be the guy; I know this sounds odd, but I look at his 8 seasons and really thought "that's it? it feels like he was here longer" but Hanley has a very good chance to be one of the two or three most talented players to ever wear a Marlins uniform. The fact that he's the only Marlin to win a batting title tipped it for me in his favor.

Comment

Easily Hanley even though he was the worst last year.

Comment

Why do you say 'easily'? I think of all the positions, this is the most merited for debate. 2 separate players who are very good in their own right with titles, being, more or less, instrumental parts in winning said titles, Edgar should have been ROY in '96, Gonzo should have at least one Gold-Glove. Hanley has a ROY, MVP runner up and batting title.

I repeat, this is almost certainly the toughest positional battle.
                        --------------------
                        Plus, if you were to list the greatest Marlins moments, Edgar and Gonzalez authored 2 of the top 3.
                        Last edited by Swifty; 10-26-2011, 05:04 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Hanley

Edgar and Bass had moments, but both were incredibly mediocre overall (sub .700 ops).

Comment

Swift if we're voting on who has the most highlights this is definitely the most merited for debate.

But if we're talking about who the best player is it's Hanley. Easily.

Comment

I voted for the guy whose going to retire as a Marlin and have his number retired by the team.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Working...
                              X