No announcement yet.

20 Game Packages on Sale Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put down my deposit for the parking passes.

Decided it's just not going to be worth it to me to worry about the metro and all that crap.

Comment

Like I had told Izzie earlier (maybe in a different thread) I think the "danger" of the area is slightly overstated. The surrounding area is undoubtedly poor and low income but im not sure how dangerous it is. Poor and dangerous are not interchangeable though they do often correlate.

Hell, I even debated whether I would prefer to bike to the games some days from brickell.

Comment

I've heard it on good authority that there will be shuttle service to the metro.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
          The Hurricanes did play their for 70+ years.

Didn't like 237 homicides and 733 strong arm robberies occur at home games during those 70+ years?

Comment

I think it was 239 murders.

Comment

REALLY struggling with this 20 game plan.

I mean, there are only 3 reasons why I'm considering getting the 20 game plan:

-Option to buy Opening Day tix
              -parking pass
              -playoff ticket priority

Other than those 3 things I wouldn't even contemplate it because:

-I want to sit in different sections of the new ball park this year
              -I kind of want to go when I feel like it and not when I have tickets as a part of a plan
              -I feel like it's going to be a hassle getting tickets with 3 other guys (and 2 of them our on the fence right now about buying a 20 game plan

But there's a part of me that knows I will regret not getting the 20 game plan

I'm not really making much sense right now

Comment

Daft, I think you should get it if you think you'd use it, but the reasons you've articulated against having a locked in plan are, to me, more compelling than the reasons you've articulated as to why you'd buy the 20 game plan.

Comment

Thanks, Stimpson

I needed an outside perspective.

Comment

Just get it, I have been speaking to a rep since yesterday (via email), and I will probably get a 20 game plan in the Vista Box section (hopefully 314 or around there), row 1. I will also get the parking pass, and opening day tix.

I'm giving it a shot because it's the first season in the new stadium and it's a new "beginning". I trust the FO will make the fans happy and if I enjoy this season, I will do it again next year. If I don't like it then whatever, it's $1,020 that I won't spend again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                      Just get it, I have been speaking to a rep since yesterday (via email), and I will probably get a 20 game plan in the Vista Box section (hopefully 314 or around there), row 1. I will also get the parking pass, and opening day tix.

I'm giving it a shot because it's the first season in the new stadium and it's a new "beginning". I trust the FO will make the fans happy and if I enjoy this season, I will do it again next year. If I don't like it then whatever, it's $1,020 that I won't spend again.
                      That's exactly what I'm doing. This is my first time purchasing season tickets, and if I like the way the team handles all of the new stuff, then I will continue to be a season ticket holder for the years to come.

Comment

Working...
                      X