20 Game Packages on Sale Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
    If we set up a meeting with a rep to discuss the tickets, do they give us a tour of the park?
    My rep did, I don't know about the other ones though.

Comment

I would imagine that full season buyers will be treated differently than 20 game buyers. It's common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        I would imagine that full season buyers will be treated differently than 20 game buyers. It's common sense.
        Yea, that makes sense. It'll probably be a little bit more expensive. Maybe $20 a game or so.

I wasn't going to get the parking pass but I'd rather shell out the $1200 than have to worry about where I'm going to park every game.

Plus it'll make selling my tickets easier.

Comment

The website says "You can't get to every game?. Don't worry because the 20-Game Mini Plan is just the ticket. Lock in your seats and Opening Day tickets with a Marlins Mini Plan today!"

So it seems like it will be the same deal as the 41 game plans. You will have the chance to buy opening day seats at an additional cost.

Comment

I just read on the site that it's $300 for 20 game holders.

Comment

Home Run Porch is very tempting but you miss out on the skyline view (?)

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/fla/t...ets.jsp#20game

20-Game Mini Plans 2012 Per Game Price*
              Legends Platinum $81*
              Legends Gold $47
              Clubhouse Box $55
              Home Plate Box $55
              Base Reserved $37
              Baseline Reserved $25 - $31
              Bullpen Reserved $19
              Vista Box $18
              Home Run Porch $16
              Vista Reserved $13

Comment

I like the Vista Box because you can see the whole stadium from up there. If we can get two in the first row I might just be sold. I just have a lot of expenses coming up with school and I'm planning on getting engaged very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                  I like the Vista Box because you can see the whole stadium from up there. If we can get two in the first row I might just be sold. I just have a lot of expenses coming up with school and I'm planning on getting engaged very soon.
                  Yea, I'd prefer vista over the HR porch.

I don't think they have the lower rows in vista anymore.

Comment

You are not going to get the left field porch with that plan.

Comment

If I did the math right I can get 4 Vista Box seats with a parking pass for $435 per person.

Do you think they'll give me a ballpark tour prior to purchasing tix?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Tours are only for lower deck.

[

QUOTE=Namaste;209881]If I did the math right I can get 4 Vista Box seats with a parking pass for $435 per person.

Do you think they'll give me a ballpark tour prior to purchasing tix?[/QUOTE]

Comment

tr305, is this something you read about or you were told this?

Comment

Tell them you're interested in a lower deck plan then pull the old switch-a-roo! Or do you have to put a down payment and sign things before getting the tour?

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                tr305, is this something you read about or you were told this?
                                The tour only includes the lower bowl for now because the upper levels aren't complete enough to have people there.

Originally posted by kylekash View Post
                                Tell them you're interested in a lower deck plan then pull the old switch-a-roo! Or do you have to put a down payment and sign things before getting the tour?
                                Just contact the Marlins and tell them your interested and ask them when the next tours are going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X