X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a private tour

I expect nothing less

Comment

I want a private tour guided by Albert Pujols.

Comment

Samson did mine.

Comment

Any word on 10 game plans?

Comment

Any word on anyone selling me opening day tix? :D 143 <3 Heartz <3
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
              What are you guys planning to do about transportation?
              dude im hoping on the metro for $4 bucks and walking half a mile....no worries about parking or paying $15 bucks for every game or getting boxed in in someones house. HELL NO! not again (orange bowl days). Now that i live in broward i take the palmetto to the palmetto station (10 minute drive) and ride from there. Im also not worried about crazy homeless people attacking me, if the game starts at 7:10 and i get on the train at 6 its gonna be packed with people coming from downtown rush hour!

Comment

Originally posted by nacho marlin View Post
                dude im hoping on the metro for $4 bucks and walking half a mile....no worries about parking or paying $15 bucks for every game or getting boxed in in someones house. HELL NO! not again (orange bowl days). Now that i live in broward i take the palmetto to the palmetto station (10 minute drive) and ride from there. Im also not worried about crazy homeless people attacking me, if the game starts at 7:10 and i get on the train at 6 its gonna be packed with people coming from downtown rush hour!
                Lol.. What scares me is when the ball game ends. Walking back half a mile in the middle of the night in that area is scary. I'm not scared of bums, I'm scared of all the criminals in that area. If the Fish had a shuttle it would be a lot easier.

Comment

I don't know about you, but me not getting stabbed or robbed is worth $15 per game to me lol

Comment

My rep told me that there will definitely be shuttles from the game to a metrorail stop. It was still undetermined which stop or stops that would be. He said he was pretty sure civic center would be one of them.

Comment

How about from the stop to the game?

I don't mind what stop it takes me to. That's not a big deal, as long as we are safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                        I'm not scared of bums, I'm scared of all the criminals in that area.

Robberies taking place pre/post game would be a PR nightmare for the Marlins.

I'm sure they will have off-duty detail cops/security in the area.

Many ballparks and arenas are in "bad" areas. Ever been to an Atlanta Hawks game or a Yankee game?

It's not like fans are getting raped and stabbed at these events at an alarming rate.

Comment

The Hurricanes did play their for 70+ years.

Comment

I'm speaking to a rep now, she is telling me there will be shuttles to and from the ballpark to the metro.

Comment

CC already said this.

Comment

Just got an email saying they are going to do a big tour day on Sat Nov 12 from 930am to 330pm where you can select a seat for the all the mini and full season packages. Here is the page to register for the event. http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/fla/ballpark/select_a_seat.jsp

Comment

Working...
                                X