Big Z: We Should Trade Hanley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
    I know this is not going to get through your heads, but i've spoken to people close to Hanley who say he is the biggest piece of shit they know, he is a drama queen and also that he whines about everything.
    I believe it. But he can win, just like LeBron James can win
    --------------------
    Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
    This is great
    Madman, can you get me a job?
    Last edited by Beef; 09-14-2011, 09:42 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by ....J.... View Post
      which bring me to the direction of where this thread was hijacked.....trading hanley is the only way for this team to get better quicker. hanleys obv a huge talent, but hes also a huge douche....he needs bigger douches to get the most of out of him......this team has no douches, for the most part (unless u consider volstad a douche which will be prob be handled in the offseason, but dont tell mibs)

all those stats u guys love to quote as reasons to keep him, the rest of baseball has.....they know what he is, as far as baseball is concerned.....his value is fine, he'll still bring a "good" return. its up to the front office to get it right this time.
      Why?

Comment

CANT YOU READ!?!? BECAUSE HE NEEDS BIGGER DOUCHES AND THE DOUCHES HERE ARENT BIG ENOUGH DOUCHES FOR HIM...

wrapped up like a douche

Comment

what other player on the team is gonna bring a #1 starter besides stanton???? idk what u think we have as far as a rotation, but JJ has thrown 200 innings once and made 25 starts twice man....ur #1 cant be that

Comment

Where are you getting the information that we can get a #1 starter for Hanley?
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              Why?
              because he will bring back the most help......this teams not signing cc or cj or bj or any other initials.....hanley brings a #1 projected and a cf or 3b i would think.....jj cant be our #1 with how little hes pitched and really there is nobody else.

Comment

You would think wrong. Go through the list of teams and find the ones who need a shortstop and then tell me which ones even have a #1 pitcher and a CF or 3B to trade, and THEN tell me why that team would feel compelled to make the trade
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                  Madman, can you get me a job?
                  wut

Got it, we should trade Hanley to the Phillies for their whole rotation with salaries paid off.
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by MK7 View Post
                  You would think wrong. Go through the list of teams and find the ones who need a shortstop and then tell me which ones even have a #1 pitcher and a CF or 3B to trade, and THEN tell me why that team would feel compelled to make the trade*
                  *for a team cancer asshole who makes the team worse
                  Last edited by Madman81; 09-14-2011, 09:53 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                    wut

Got it, we should trade Hanley to the Phillies for their whole rotation with salaries paid off.
                    --------------------

*for a team cancer asshole who makes the team worse
                    Hanley for Jered Weaver and Mark Trumbo.........arte moreno has wanted a big time bat and loves latin players........And neither of them are douches......

Comment

we're not competin against the rest of the NL, we're competin against the braves and the phils......ur team has to be able to compete with those over the next few yrs if u wanna make the playoffs.....tradin hanley brings us closer to that, by filling a lot of holes, while being able to use our free agent money in the right spots

Comment

because he will bring back the most help......this teams not signing cc or cj or bj or any other initials.....hanley brings a #1 projected and a cf or 3b i would think.....jj cant be our #1 with how little hes pitched and really there is nobody else.
                        Even if this is your opinion (a bad one, at that), wouldn't it be smarter to trade JJ since he can't stay healthy?

Comment

TELL ME WHAT HOLES WE WILL FILL AND WITH WHAT TEAM WE WILL BE TRADING
                          --------------------
                          Even if this is your opinion (a bad one, at that), wouldn't it be smarter to trade JJ since he can't stay healthy?
                          No way man, jj isn't a douche, I talked to a guy who has heard of him
                          Last edited by emkayseven; 09-14-2011, 09:55 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

we're not competin against the rest of the NL, we're competin against the braves and the phils......ur team has to be able to compete with those over the next few yrs if u wanna make the playoffs.....tradin hanley brings us closer to that, by filling a lot of holes, while being able to use our free agent money in the right spots
                            Sort of like trading Cabrera got us Mike Cameron in his prime 2.0 and the next Randy Johnson, amirite?

Comment

rest of baseball knows he cant stay healthy too......

Comment

And the rest of baseball doesn't know Hanley has been hitting like shit for over a year and is a douche

Gotcha
                                --------------------
                                Last edited by emkayseven; 09-14-2011, 09:57 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X