Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
    it's more about chemistry not meaning a thing in baseball
    talent still wins. those teams win no matter what, this team doesnt in any way, shape or form have the talent to overcome their best player bein a gigantic douche bag

Comment

This is great

Comment

Originally posted by ....J.... View Post
        talent still wins. those teams win no matter what, this team doesnt in any way, shape or form have the talent to overcome their best player bein a gigantic douche bag
        I think we are almost arguing the same thing here.

Chemistry means nothing. Winning breeds chemistry.

Comment

Comment

Perhaps we should, uh, get more talented like those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              Perhaps we should, uh, get more talented like those teams.
              No, Erick. Clearly we must trade our most talented player to achieve that.

Comment

u NO it
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

.................................uh............... .................

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                    I think we are almost arguing the same thing here.

Chemistry means nothing. Winning breeds chemistry.
                    which bring me to the direction of where this thread was hijacked.....trading hanley is the only way for this team to get better quicker. hanleys obv a huge talent, but hes also a huge douche....he needs bigger douches to get the most of out of him......this team has no douches, for the most part (unless u consider volstad a douche which will be prob be handled in the offseason, but dont tell mibs)

all those stats u guys love to quote as reasons to keep him, the rest of baseball has.....they know what he is, as far as baseball is concerned.....his value is fine, he'll still bring a "good" return. its up to the front office to get it right this time.

Comment

I have no idea what you are trying to say because that makes no fucking sense.

Comment

MH is a douche

Comment

Hanley is obviously a huge talent so we should get rid of him to be better. I believe that was what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                            he can hit .450 with 40 HR and 140 RBI, but is he going to get you into the playoffs
                            oops

Comment

1. Trade best player on the team
                              2. ??????????????????????
                              3. Championship
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

How can you say that everyone in baseball knows he's a douche and then suggest that he still has good trade value? Shitty as his season has appeared he will STILL end up being a 2 WAR player. While injured. And playing like crap. You do not just trade a guy like that at any time, let alone when you are moving into a brand new ballpark to spark fan interest.
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X